Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What does having a “good personality” even mean?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
I don’t get it. What do I have to do to improve muh personality?

It's pointless anyway

Good personality means darktriad maxxing so you become gigachad (works for Chad only tho)

Working on your personality is stupid and I've always hated being told that. You can't change who you are, but that's essentially what you're being asked to do when someone says that.

E6AC2FCB E731 479C 8D6E A748A9A29E37

it's another word for good looks

Be like Chad.

Good looking men get treated better, and people socialize with them more, have more friends, more opportunities, more girlfriends, more NT interactions.

Ugly looking men are treated badly by everyone. They are not used to people being friendly to them, have few or no friends, and are excluded from social situations, abandoned, isolated. This prevents them from being able to communicate in a friendly way -- they've never experienced it for themselves.

So it's not just a meme, "good personality" literally, actually 100% means "good looking".

Good looking men get treated better, and people socialize with them more, have more friends, more opportunities, more girlfriends, more NT interactions.

Ugly looking men are treated badly by everyone. They are not used to people being friendly to them, have few or no friends, and are excluded from social situations, abandoned, isolated. This prevents them from being able to communicate in a friendly way -- they've never experienced it for themselves.

So it's not just a meme, "good personality" literally, actually 100% means "good looking".
its a vicious cycle, chad gets treated better so he gets a better personality and is better adjusted. Also stuff he does that would seem “creepy” is instead really endearing. I’ve personally found that when I dress well people tend to treat me much better than before I started formalmaxxing, even though I’m still physically a 5/10

It doesn't mean anything. It's just empty rhetoric to make sex havers feel like they deserve the sex they get.

Typical senseless jargon. When the world treats you like shit that's all you know. On the flip side, as cruel as it all is, if you act nice after people shit on you then you're called a pushover. You're fucked no matter what

In normie speak, having a good personality is being an obsequious clown that treats women like queens

Be an NPC. Not have fringe or politically incorrect views or behaviours.

Being physically attractive enough to get away with anything.

Be an NPC. Not have fringe or politically incorrect views or behaviours.
This is what many of them mean. Jesus fuck. Imagine thinking you're getting laid because you theoretically support certain policy decisions.
Normies are something else

It doesn't mean anything. It's just empty rhetoric to make sex havers feel like they deserve the sex they get.

Best answer
It's just something they come up with to make it seem like everything is your fault and you are just inherently a terrible person of your own accord and that's why shit sucks for you. Of course since women NEVER have an issue finding relationships/sex they must all 100% have great personalities?

Also prisoners usually have no issues whatsoever getting laid and often have children by multiple women so they must have great personalities. Simply criminalmax.

"Having a good personality" is the same useless phrase like "We need to invest more money in education for Africa" or something like that

It basically means a neurotypical personality with good looks.