Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What does it mean if u 'beat' cancer?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Ain't it all the doctors n medicine who do all the work? I get y they patronise kids who have cancer obviously. But they b telling adults that they 'beat' cancer. I do not understand.

THIS IS SO FUCKING TRUE
doctors and medicine beat cancer NOT the patient

You cant beat cancer it comes back. To think it's completely gone is cope.

It's a platitude meant to keep normies who get cancer from being depressed, the same as people who are "virgin but not incel"

THIS IS SO FUCKING TRUE
doctors and medicine beat cancer NOT the patient
Doctors deserve more credit in general when it comes to operations n stuff. I hate it when they thank god more than the actual doctors n stuff.

it strokes the survivors ego and normies go along because they don't want to be caught having opinions which oppose what is expected of them

Dude don’t be a jerk lol it’s just a way of saying “yes I went thru it and survived man” the same way ppl get shot in serious areas and survive even tho it’s the doctors work obviously but it’s still just to make the victim feel a lil better

what ur cancer sees when u r beating it

"survive" would be a better term

It's the same as saying your country won world championship in some sport. You scream "we won!!"
You didn't win Jack shit. You just sat there and watched a team win. The team won, you didn't

It's the same as saying your country won world championship in some sport. You scream "we won!!"
You didn't win Jack shit. You just sat there and watched a team win. The team won, you didn't
Yeh good comparison

I see your point

It means you were able to endure stuff like chemotherapy

I physically beat cancer to a pulp

Dude don’t be a jerk lol it’s just a way of saying “yes I went thru it and survived man” the same way ppl get shot in serious areas and survive even tho it’s the doctors work obviously but it’s still just to make the victim feel a lil better
^^^^^^^^

Salubrious_Living talks about cancer.

Unless u r the fuckin Wolverine there's no way in hell your body can beat it on its own it's just another euphemism as usual given by normalfags.

Fuck Death Fuck illnesses Fuck this joke world, not everyone should die, i do not deserve this i already suffered enough...the thought that i could have an incurable illnesses is infuriating me

It's people virtue signaling

Look at me, I beat cancer

Flatearthwojak

Means you survived your own bodies self destructive ass

It's a cope obviously

You know, I never thought about that. It's not like cancer is beaten with sheer willpower, it's cured by doctors.