Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What does love feel like?

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
I have never been in a relationship before. I am still pissed i missed out on teenage love.

What does romantic love feel like? What does it feel like to be loved by someone you love?

I dont know how much longer i can take it. It is truly driving me nuts. Everyday i become more depressed and emotionless. Is this how it feels to be a psychotic serial killer like ER? A cold unloved heartless person? Everyday that goes by i lose more hope.

879cbdde510096ef37be0f970c0ec64ae0f3715623aefff33a2b831c4b7744c7.gif

How the fuck are we supposed to know

Pure love only exists when two innocent pure virgins are with each other. All other love i incomplete.

I have no clue.

sadricecel said:
I have never been in a relationship before. I am still pissed i missed out on teenage love.

What does romantic love feel like? What does it feel like to be loved by someone you love?

I dont know how much longer i can take it. It is truly driving me nuts. Everyday i become more depressed and emotionless. Is this how it feels to be a psychotic serial killer like ER? A cold unloved heartless person? Everyday that goes by i lose more hope.

I dunno what it's like to feel loved like that and I never will. Only Chad knows this you should ask him

BetaBUX, only Chad can have true love or love.

Everyone else has to work for it...

Honestly, its hard to be romantic with girl even if you get a gf. Its not easy to open up to a girl if youve been hurt so much in your formitive years.

Weirdcel said:
Honestly, its hard to be romantic with girl even if you get a gf. Its not easy to open up to a girl if youve been hurt so much in your formitive years.

Romance with a girl = cuck

After all the pain they have caused the only time I'd want to get close with a female is for sex. Nothing else matters

You came to the right place.

asking incels what love feels like is like asking slaves what freedom feels like

whogivesafucc said:
asking incels what love feels like is like asking slaves what freedom feels like

The best thing in the world. It is beyond our abilities to tell though, as our insatiable desire for love will never be satisfied.

You're asking this on an incel forum lmao like how tf should we know.
whogivesafucc said:

Lmao ask chad or a fucking female, not genetic trash expelled from the gene pool.