Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What does your room smell like?

My room smells like

• Shit

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Piss

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Feet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Body odor

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Flowers

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • Something else (see post)

Votes: 23 48.9%

• Total voters
EthnicelNL

EthnicelNL

Never began tbhtbh
-
I havent showered in some days now because of my 2019 ambition to ldarmaxx and my room is already smelling like a mix of piss and shit. Fml beyond over for me

What ur room smell like?

My room smells like a monkey's ass. At least that's what my Dad said to me and seeing I'm always in my room, I guess it's no surprise I don't smell anything.

Smells of LDAR

I don't know.

Me which isn't good I assume.

Sometimes I can smell damp because i dont really open the windows during winter and in the morning obviously i can smell my nasty ass breath which lingers longer than usual as a result

but even when i do open the window ppl in my house complain about the stench coming from my room. I clean it out but they still complain. I think it might be cum tbh

Smells like stale, damp air.

Teen spirit haha

Misery. Idk actually, I'm always in my room so I'm used to the smell and never notice it.

I open the window and don't shit in my room because I am not a degenerate.

I don't know.. is it even possible to smell your room after you got used to it so much by LDARing? Maybe my smell senses are just fucked, my smell sense is not as good as it used to be when I was sub13 years old

smells like lavender flower

My room smells like my balls tbh

A bit of body odor probably since it's hot here this time of the year. But it doesn't stink badly.

Warm body odor. The heat radiating from my body + how small my room is makes it so warm

No pissjugcells?

it smells good. i open the windows and use this regularly:
D46EF117 AD58 40D5 B598 33F6F6A023B7

I've got a very clear room and it smells like flower if I use the odor thingy, otherwise it smells nothing as I take showers daily.

it smells like nothing

i can't smell anything except strong odors like my cats shit cause of my subhuman genetics

My room smells like weed and rats

Decomposing human female.

Heat exhaust from my gaming pc. If I don't ventilate my room enough.

Nothing, I keep it clean kek

just take a shower bro (unironically, holy shit I can't imagine going days without showering)

It smells really good and manly.

Smells like weed right now tbh

sperm and sweat

piss, the only bathroom in my house is downstairs so I use a piss bucket and dump it out in the bathroom next month. Tbh, you can only smell it if you get really close to the bucket.

I can't go downstairs because I pee like 3 times a night and I would wake up if I didn't have my bucket.

piss, the only bathroom in my house is downstairs so I use a piss bucket and dump it out in the bathroom next month. Tbh, you can only smell it if you get really close to the bucket.

I can't go downstairs because I pee like 3 times a night and I would wake up if I didn't have my bucket.
A piss bucket? An open piss bucket?