Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What Does Your Voice Sound Like?

What Does Your Voice Sound Like?

• Nothing in particular, "normal"

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • Pure soy

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • Deep in a pleasant or attractive way

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Deep yet "creepy"

Votes: 16 30.2%
  • Different in some very distinct way (explain)

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Any of the above but with a noticeable foreign accent for where you live (explain)

Votes: 3 5.7%

• Total voters
Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
Mine sounds normal and boring as far as I can tell, but it's been years since I've heard audio of myself.

Fag with eastern european accent

Mines nasally and high pitch and low pitch at the same time.

I notice that how deep my voice is can change depending on how recently I've fapped. If I'm on nofap my voice becomes pretty deep but if I fap serveral times a day for a week then it sounds boyish.

I sound a bit like shrek

Everyone here says I have a Chad voice. But I think I sound lazy and bored

pretty normal maybe kind of deep and monotoneish i guess

Mostly the fourth option. It varies a lot.

Everyone here says I have a Chad voice. But I think I sound lazy and bored
eh everyone thinks i'm a chad but when the actually see me... oh boy they know they were fuckin' wrong

I hear my voice as pure soy when talking.But in videos it sounds pretty normal

Pretty normal i would say, i have been told in the past that i've got a deep voice though.

eh everyone thinks i'm a chad but when the actually see me... oh boy they know they were fuckin' wrong
I look shitty. I just apparently dont sound the same as I look.

sliiiightly above average. faceandlms said it was a bit deep a while back

Like a fucking soyboy and I know it all too well :feelsrope:

Nervous and deep.

I have a cuban accent despite living in spain for my whole life. My mom is cuban so perhaps you can inherit accents now

I also stutter a lot because of autism

My speech is slurred, if I attempt to talk at a somewhat normal speed I stutter. I sound subhuman, like a drugged retard. I would place myself within the bottom 1% in terms of voice attractiveness.
Never began for voicecels:cryfeels:

Pure soy sums up my voice pretty well. My voice has the ability to instantly dry out any moisture from a pussy. It's over for voicecels.

Deep and monotoneish

My voice is deep but very monotone and lacking in energy or enthusiasm.

A bit deep but flushed.

Can't we just record our voice. Or is it also against the rules?

Mine is Soy, nervous and extremely low

Can't we just record our voice. Or is it also against the rules?

Mine is Soy, nervous and extremely low
Low? By soy I meant high or stereotypical "gay". With a biting feminine tone to boot

Low? By soy I meant high or stereotypical "gay". With a biting feminine tone to boot
Oh, I mean you can barely hear me when I speak. Like I'm whispering but it's actually my normal voice.

My voice sounds like a bad organ.. when people hear it they stay away or make fun of me.

I’ve been told I have a good voice. I can work in a call center (big fucking deal, I know, they are merely 21st-century sweat shops.) But of course once people see me they are so disgusted it ruins everything.

I consider my voice to be pretty average, but sometimes I can slur off and be a bit lazy and so I sound "creepy" to some people but I'm really just relaxed.

Deep and monotone gang member reporting in. What's the cause bros? Are any of you diagnosed autists as well?

Deep, monotonous, ogreish

Deep and monotone gang member reporting in. What's the cause bros? Are any of you diagnosed autists as well?

I have a very deep monotone voice. I sound like an high T ogre because i am one.

i sound kinda low T but i've heard worse though

Oh, I mean you can barely hear me when I speak. Like I'm whispering but it's actually my normal voice.
That's just fine. Maybe you sound like a mysterious stranger in the night ready to pound pussy

Just a normal voice tbh.

I sound gay and beta.

a little deep in a trash unattractive creepy way

Quite nasally. Once during a Skype group call this guy asked me if I speak through my nose

I've never been diagnosed but I'm 95% sure I have some degree of Asperger's. I'm not sure if this is the cause though; I'm generally laid back and not exactly bursting at the seams with energy, so this is probably reflected in my voice.

Deep, but I mumble a lot. I’ve been told I sound like I’m bored or sedated.

That's just fine. Maybe you sound like a mysterious stranger in the night ready to pound pussy
No not really. Being a manlet doesn't help. When I shave. Foids confuse me for a 15 yo and I'm 20. And I only have few chin hairs.

And once I speak it just confirms it for them.

No not really. Being a manlet doesn't help. When I shave. Foids confuse me for a 15 yo and I'm 20. And I only have few chin hairs.

And once I speak it just confirms it for them.
I was joking. It's over.
Deep, but I mumble a lot. I’ve been told I sound like I’m bored or sedated.
Death sentence. Foids like animated chads who can command a room when they speak. Life of the party. It's over.

It's very hollowy, mumbly, echoey, slurred, and my words don't seem to be pronounced right. I know this is true because whenever I speak to anyone they always say "excuse me?" or "what?" no matter what I say or how loud I say it.

I keep getting mistaken for female on voice chats unless I consciously try to sound masculine.

19 and sound like i'm 13. Hell even some 13 year olds sound like they are my age, if not older. :feelsrope:

It's very hollowy, mumbly, echoey, slurred, and my words don't seem to be pronounced right. I know this is true because whenever I speak to anyone they always say "excuse me?" or "what?" no matter what I say or how loud I say it.

shit bro are you me

Nothing notable. My voice is pretty normal sounding.