Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What drink gets you drunk the quickest?

D

Deleted member 818

Self-banned
-
Asking because I’ve never been drunk before and I wanna drown my sorrows out.

Doing this will give you hang overs and your liver will hurt lol, but still a good cope.

I recommend rum, whiskey wine or some high alcohol % drinks among those lines. I like wine because one can drink it faster than lets say whiskey which you take in shots unless you mix it (tastes disgusting). Never tried rum so idk.

Moonshine

But something legal any hard liquor will do

Make sure you're full before you drink and drink water between shots... Wait a few minutes after each shot, you don't want to overdrink and puke

Doing this will give you hang overs and your liver will hurt lol, but still a good cope.

I recommend rum, whiskey wine or some high alcohol % drinks among those lines. I like wine because one can drink it faster than lets say whiskey which you take in shots unless you mix it (tastes disgusting). Never tried rum so idk.
tbh ive never been hungover, all u gotta do is stay hydratred. vodka mogs imo

tbh ive never been hungover, all u gotta do is stay hydratred. vodka mogs imo
yes I forgot about vodka, heard it can be very effective. in fact op just try vodka lol.

If you drink lots of water it stops symptoms of the hang over but you still become sleep deprived and get somewhat of a mild hangover.
Vodka/Liquor

Rum or whiskey

Asking because I’ve never been drunk before and I wanna drown my sorrows out.
Yo, listen to me brother! You don't wanna get drunk TOO fast. You'll get a bad hangover. You should buy some Smirnoff vodka or Svedka. Mix it with some juice or soda and drink it moderately. You'll still get drunk! Make sure to eat a lot before.

Whiskey.

I don't fuck with strong shit often, I prefer things that are pleasant or at least easy to drink. Mead and wine are my main drinks of choice.

Coke
20200221 161226

jk

If you never get drunk drink licour

beer and wine, too broke for anything else

STOP DRINKING !

Anything that contains alcohol !

Jose cuervo, but vodka and beer are more enjoyable

The one with the highest % of alcohol.
However, might be harder for beginners to drink it.
Try Absinthe
full