Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What Driving 500mph Looks Like

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
The trip is 3,000 miles time lapsed into 6 hours. That comes out to 500 miles an hour. So travel in a car, that appears to move as fast as a jet.

You have a pretty based interest. That was very relaxing to watch tbh. I can't watch the whole thing or even 2 hours though.

This is really cool tbh. I've always wanted to do weird travel stuff like this.

Seems weirdly slow from a POV standpoint.

Interesting though. Thanks bro

Seems weirdly slow from a POV standpoint.

Interesting though. Thanks bro
because everyone else is also sped up.

USA has such a nice landscape to drive through. Driving around regional australia is boring as fuck and all the landscapes are extremely bland and boring

looks slower than i imagined, reminded me of low flying jet aircraft, was half-expecting to see the camera lift off the ground

because everyone else is also sped up.

USA has such a nice landscape to drive through. Driving around regional australia is boring as fuck and all the landscapes are extremely bland and boring
That is true. The US has some beautiful scenery

That is true. The US has some beautiful scenery
USA has nice deserts, green fields, mountains, snow, canyons, foresty/tree filled areas. Meanwhile australia is like 95% uninhabited and looks like this:
Jobs are on the up in regional victoria 31 67292 0 14099906 770

Reminds me of Need For Speed: The Run. Game took place from San Francisco to New York. Pretty fun game back in the day, nice graphics and gameplay. Even had some nice set pieces and soundtrack songs.

Shout out to my NFScels

I remember having a Top Trumps deck about jet-propelled trucks as a kid, cool shit.