Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What drugs have you tried?

HeebJesus

HeebJesus

Banned
-
I’ve done
@Weed - I get really paranoid on this for some reason. But sometimes it can be jolly.

Spice - smells like the weed that grows on your lawn and tastes like water vapor when smoked. The high is really mellow until you smoke more of it. I OD’d once and had a trip from hell. Don’t ask me about it.

Nutmeg - it’s basically a marijuana high that lasts 2 days. I did feel nauseous upon waking the second day, but I just ate some yogurt and it went away. During the trip I did have some mild auditory hallucinations (like hearing a bell ring in my ears twice during the trip) and visuals (like seeing purple men walk across my vision). At some points during the trip, I felt like I was in a techno Daft Punk music video or something. It was fucking surreal. When the high first hit me 3 - 5 hours after downing three whole tablespoons (3 seeds/grams) I felt a slight out-of-body sensation. Had it not been for the uncomfortably red eyes, paranoia (although mild) and severe cottonmouth (my mouth felt like a desert) it was actually pretty good.

Benzedrex - like an adderall high that only lasts for 5 hours.

DPH - the walls turn orange and look like they’re breathing, your skin turns really red, some mild spider visuals, you can’t form a sentence when talking, the screen on your phone becomes blurry and you can barely see it and some amnesia. Oh and phantom cigarettes.The reason my trips on this substance weren’t so bad is because I developed a tolerance to it over time after breaking the threshold dose. Or maybe it’s because some people interact with it differently. But my personal experiences with it are quite pleasant until you mix it with weed. Then you’ll get paranoia from hell. Like the hallways stretching out further when you walk, etc. pretty weird drug.

And yeah, that’s all I’ve done pretty much.

Never drank or smoked, i'm a pussy who won't even eat bugs or stuff that has fallen on the ground

I collapsed when I took weed

incels.co alerts

None (is this the right answer FBIcels? :feelsbaton:)

I took some edibles by accident one time when my druggie sibling left it out and I thought it was regular food. I specifically asked the fucker if there was drugs in that thing that I ate and he said no, so I came to the conclusion that I was having a stroke and called the ambulance. I ate a lot of it too so I was completely high out of my mind, I was getting hallucinations and shit.

The main reason why I've never tried drugs is from seeing how that shit affected my brother, he is a complete drug addict loser. I've always hated him and actively avoided imitating him in any way, so I stayed away from doing drugs when I was a kid.

Last edited:
weed
adderall
dxm

I took some edibles by accident one time when my druggie sibling left it out and I thought it was regular food. I specifically asked the fucker if there was drugs in that thing that I ate and he said no, so I came to the conclusion that I was having a stroke and called the ambulance. I ate a lot of it too so I was completely high out of my mind, I was getting hallucinations and shit.

The main reason why I've never tried drugs is from seeing how that shit affected my brother, he is a complete drug addict loser. I've always hated him and actively avoided imitating him in any way, so I stayed away from doing drugs when I was a kid.
does your brother slay or is he a drugcel?

Weed: didn't liked it at all, and even got a panic attack twice, only keept doing it because of peer preasure tbh ( to be honest )
Alcohol: if you count it. I enjoy drinking a lot and do it on a regular basis.
Mdma/ecstacy: did it twice so far and really enjoyed it, probably the best experience i made in my life.

does your brother slay or is he a drugcel?
He's a low-mid tier normie, I think he was fucking a fat noodlewhore for a month or two at one point when he was younger but that's it as far as I can tell. I don't spend much time at home though, I moved to a different city on the other side of the province to get away from my family.

Never nor will ever try.

Weed - Like it a lot
MDMA - Love it - life's best experience imo
Heroin - Only did it once but it felt good
LSD - Enjoyable
2-CB - Can't really remember since i did it years ago
Alcohol - Can be fun but there's a certain point when i drink too much and i just feel like shit

None tbh i only took jewpills

Weed - I enjoy weed coping tbhtbh
Magic Mushrooms - Felt a little sick, but the hallucinations are cool, like smoking a super dank joint
Cocaine - The best shit ever. Only done it twice and don’t really plan on doing it again, but I felt like a god when I did it
Xanax - Overrated, just felt like I drank a lot and got sleepy
Speed - Snorted some once, felt like I drank a super strong coffee
Ketamine - Didn’t really like it, felt like I had spaghetti legs
Alcohol - 3rd best after coke + weed

I want to try LSD some time + maybe heroin, but I’m to much of a pussy to do heroin. (All of this drug taking was in Fortnite of course)

Most that I know of that have been around for more than 10 years and a handful of RC, there are alot of RCs (especially benzo variety) which I would not touch even if it hypothetically paid good money tbh.

Methadone, buprenorphine, shrooms, LSD, DMT, ketamine, speed (lisdex primarily), weed and N2O have mostly been 'good' experiences. Methamphetamine, benzos and salvia divinorum = hard mode with high risk of temporary psychosis for me, I won't go there again in the forseeable future.

Forgot about pregabalin, but it's pretty meh by itself. Not worth it gaining weight over. Also forgot cocaine, which I don't care for much either, why I don't know, and yeah it's been over 80% purity at the very least. Still feels way to weak and pointless compared to other substances.

Last edited:
heroin and crack-cocaine

Based thread

Last edited:
Alcohol and tobacco.

I quit everything except coffee, tea, and cigarettes long ago.

Alcohol, any and all kinds. Made wine and moonshine. Had a summer job running a still for a bro. Drank a lot of beer and whiskey in the woods when i lived outside. Pretty nice to be naked in a creek drinking a beer.

Cocaine;
snorted powder, really great.
smoked freebase, pretty good.
Smoked crack, gross taste but nice effects. "Pushes" are ok.
= too expensive and too short of effects.

Marijuana;
Various indicas, sativas, buds...
Hash, pretty nice.
Iso hash, shitty.
Resin, ok but clogging.

Methamphetamine,
Pills, ok.
Snorted powder, pretty nice but makes too paranoid. Jittery. These days i avoid speed freaks. Back then they were cool. Must be different chemicals in it...

Various stolen pharmaceutical downers and random whatever as a early teen. It caused me problems but i received no help. I got tired of falling asleep in class plus...lol.

Coffee. Black with sorghum and cinnamon. Mocha lattes.

Heroin, shot up once with a junkie friend that wanted to go for a bike ride afterwards! I couldn't move! I think i took a nap! No thanks.

Acid in uni. Tripped for two days with friends that weren't really there! Hallucinations of getting high on pot that didn't happen.

Mushrooms and peyote. Not great times. No trips. Not fun at all. Just gross tastes.

Nutmeg did nothing for me.

None of the newer shit like croc or bath salts lol.

These day i don't trust shit! Booze and weed dries me out too much to enjoy them anymore. I consider myself an alcoholic because i still want to drink. Just not enough to buy or make some.

I figure life is hard enough to deal with sober. Adding yet another handicap is foolish. Plus im old. I can't afford to have hangovers.

I’ve just done weed, alcohol, and nicotine. I think alcohol is the best and I don’t really get hangovers unless I drink wine. Hard liquor and beer don’t really give me hangovers.

Well lets see here...

Caffeine- from soft drinks
Alcohol- only minor amounts used in Protestant Lutheran communion rituals back when I was forced to attend church and Sunday school as a child.
Levofloxacin
Keflex
Vancomycin
Penicillin
Augmentin
Nystatin
Tetracycline
Amoxicillin
Sudafed- had a bad reaction to it as a teen or almost teen where it seemed like it sped up my heart so never took it since.
Tavist D
Flonase
Cough syrup- not had for a long time
Vick's Vapor rub- believe this is what my mother put on me as a child for chest congestion or infections. It worked damned good too as by the next day I was all cleared up usually.
Cigarette- I think only a single puff due to my being a dumb fuck idiot kid or teen at the time that wanted to prove myself to this one friend of mine who smoked like a chimney.

Last edited:
weed,alcohol,coke,mdma,lean. too scared of psychedelics