Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What drugs should I try?

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Weed just costs too much. I want something that I could feel good all day with no worries or bad feelings. I want something that makes me fall asleep easily and doesn't cost much. Yesterday was my last gram of weed because I ran out of money and I try to quit it again. I would like to hear suggestions so I could cope in peace.
What do you think about benzos?

cough syrup was interesting. it made feel as though my limbs were a 1000 miles away, and you have a good afterglow for a few days where you feel absolutely no ill-will towards anyone or anything. can trigger schizoid breakdown tho. also huffing aerosol kills braincells which makes for a nice high

Coffee. <3 <3<3<3<3

Weed said:
Weed just costs too much. I want something that I could feel good all day with no worries or bad feelings. I want something that makes me fall asleep easily and doesn't cost much. Yesterday was my last gram of weed because I ran out of money and I try to quit it again. I would like to hear suggestions so I could cope in peace.
What do you think about benzos?

Benzos are shit. They don't do anything except make you sleepy. If you really want to do something harder than weed, do ketamine or MDMA (Edit: I am saying to be careful because chronic use can permanently damage your brain and make you more depressed than you were to begin with). Be careful with the MDMA . Stay away from amphetamines and opiates. It's your decision to make but at the end of the day I wouldn't feel good recommending those things to you because they could hurt you more than you hurt now.

avsky1 said:
cough syrup was interesting. it made feel as though my limbs were a 1000 miles away, and you have a good afterglow for a few days. can trigger schizoid breakdown tho. also huffing aerosol kills brainless which makes for a nice high

I dont wanna take cough syrups 24/7 tho. Looks fun for one time but I will never do cough syrups..
Right now I will go look up into my parent's stash and take some painkillers or benzos if I find some

a-virgin-nigger said:
Coffee. <3 <3<3<3<3
Shut up..

i could get blasted high off a pinky-nail crumb of herb, but i dont because if i ot caught with drugs id lose my career

so i drink. and im a drinking deep right now.

I went to my parent's stash.. I found a fucking anti depressant.. idk why its there but one of my parents take it.. fml. Well I took one, I know nothing will happen but I will try my luck anyways.. I know I am stupid.

theson said:
Benzos are shit. They don't do anything except make you sleepy. If you really want to do something harder than weed, do ketamine or MDMA (Edit: I am saying to be careful because chronic use can permanently damage your brain and make you more depressed than you were to begin with). Be careful with the MDMA . Stay away from amphetamines and opiates. It's your decision to make but at the end of the day I wouldn't feel good recommending those things to you because they could hurt you more than you hurt now.

I thought benzos make you feel good? Like xanax.. Ket and mdma costs a lot more than weed tho, no?
I would L O V E to take opiates but I am only 19 and I am still a kid with parents.. if I am gonna take em it will be very obvious so I don't want to upset them. I would abuse the shit out of them if I was alone tho.. 

I need more recommendations tbh. I thought benzos was a choice..

Weed, you should try the R O P E it's so pleasant and comforting.

jagged0 said:
Weed, you should try the R O P E it's so pleasant and comforting.

I think I should've put [Serious] tag..

plastic bag and glue, put it in, sniff it up and you are smashed

Weed said:
I think I should've put [Serious] tag..

Fym1Pmz.gif

Weed said:
I thought benzos make you feel good? Like xanax..

You thought wrong. I did xanax myself, when I was the exact same age as you, because I saw it in movies and I thought it "must be good". All it did was make me sleepy and constipated.

Ket and mdma costs a lot more than weed tho, no?
They cost more than weed, yeah. So does pretty much anything else you want to try.

I would L O V E to take opiates but I am only 19 and I am still a kid with parents.. if I am gonna take em it will be very obvious so I don't want to upset them.
Like I said, avoid opiates and amphetamines. If you want party drugs I told you special k or MDMA are your choice. Otherwise stick to weed. There's not that many options. We've pretty much gone over all of them in this thread.

dr-problematic said:
plastic bag and glue, put it in, sniff it up and you are smashed

Dude you don't get the point of this thread... I want something that makes me feel good 24/7 with less cost than weed. I won't be sniffing glue all day everyday and die like a low iq retard who sniffed glue until his death.

Weed said:
I want something that makes me feel good 24/7 with less cost than weed. 

well, only drug which can be prescribed for such effects is called pussy.

theson said:
You thought wrong. I did xanax myself, when I was the exact same age as you, because I saw it in movies and I thought it "must be good". All it did was make me sleepy and constipated.

They cost more than weed, yeah. So does pretty much anything else you want to try.

Like I said, avoid opiates and amphetamines. If you want party drugs I told you special k or MDMA are your choice. Otherwise stick to weed. There's not that many options. We've pretty much gone over all of them in this thread.
That fucking sucks.. really. So cheap alcohol is the only option? But I don't like alcohol because it makes me puke. I feel like shit after drinking only after 1-2 hours.
What about anti depressants everyday? What effect will they have on me within 1 week?

dr-problematic said:

Sad but true. Sadly I can't get it prescribed to me since I was born that way

Weed said:
What about anti depressants everyday? What effect will they have on me within 1 week?

You're going to feel a soothing apathy but then if you quit taking them you might suffer a psychotic episode (I haven't experienced it because I never took (((anti-depressants))) but I know someone else who has). You are a young guy. Why do you want to fuck your brain up so badly? It honestly hurts for me to read this crap because I was in your shoes just a few years ago, as it seems... and you are smarter than I was because I you realize that you want to do it to cope. My final word to you on this topic is just don't do it. The grass isn't greener there and you'll be worse off.

Grow your own weed.

Vidya or anime

dr-problematic said:

thank you doctor, you're a genius

DMT I hear that it can help you if you're going through depression.

theson said:
You're going to feel a soothing apathy but then if you quit taking them you might suffer a psychotic episode (I haven't experienced it because I never took (((anti-depressants))) but I know someone else who has). You are a young guy. Why do you want to fuck your brain up so badly? It honestly hurts for me to read this crap because I was in your shoes just a few years ago, as it seems... and you are smarter than I was because I you realize that you want to do it to cope. My final word to you on this topic is just don't do it. The grass isn't greener there and you'll be worse off.

What is a psychotic episode? Is that's where you experience schizoid symptoms like hallucinations and hear voices? Tbh I would like to experience that. I've read a topic where this guy had schizophrenic episode and he had imaginary friends.. These friends are the only friends that understood him and felt him. He had soul to soul conversations with them and I wouldn't mind experiencing that.

theson said:
Benzos are shit. They don't do anything except make you sleepy.

this. Xanax is a meme.

First of all, I think that if you're spending that much money on weed, you probably shouldn't do other drugs. Stop coping so hard, you'll become a serious drug addict. I know that lifestyle is attractive but it's also shit and will set up you up to LDAR permanently.

Gotta disagree with most of what @theson says, largely because it's anecdotal evidence. My own experience was almost exactly opposite on all counts, which means that it is quite plausible that OP could be either more like you or more like me, and there is no way of knowing. I'll just start listing drugs and think of how well they fit your situation.

1. Benzos: I personally like them a lot because they kill my inhib, make me numb to the world. Similar effect to alcohol.
2. Alcohol: Good alternative to weed IMO. Not quite the same but cheaper, more accessible, and fun.
3. LSD/other hallucinogens: These give you a lot of energy at first and trip you the fuck out, usually putting you in a good mood if you have a good mental predisposition for them, but may also give you trouble sleeping and are more "hotboy" than other drugs (hard to stay normal in public and under scrutiny).
4. Cocaine: Good for quick pick-me-ups you can do throughout the day with little side-effects by bed time if you stop yourself.
5. Adderall XR/other ADHD medication that is long term: Great for productivity and putting you in a good mood. Take one in the morning, wears off by night for a fitful sleep. I've had good results mixing this with alcohol, this combination would probably be what you are looking for the various effects you described.
6. Opiates: Put you in a good mood, numb to the world, but don't last as long. Kind of similar to benzos but a more euphoric experience. Particularly recommend oxycodone for daily use over heroin snorting or others.

That's all I can think of right off the top of my head but if you have questions about any other specific ones, I can probably give you my take on it since I've done just about everything.

EDIT: Also take note that a lot of medications like the SSRI you took (anti-depressant) and some other drugs work best once you've acclimated to them, which takes weeks. Taking it just today might not even really do anything for you.

Westcoastincel said:
DMT I hear that it can help you if you're going through depression.

I would love to try that but I don't know how to get it and I don't want to use darknet for it. It's probably the best psychedelic.. I only did acid

Weed said:
What is a psychotic episode? Is that's where you experience schizoid symptoms like hallucinations and hear voices? Tbh I would like to experience that. I've read a topic where this guy had schizophrenic episode and he had imaginary friends.. These friends are the only friends that understood him and felt him. He had soul to soul conversations with them and I wouldn't mind experiencing that.

No. It's not like that. It's more like feeling like you're having a heart attack, but you're actually not.

If you want to talk to imaginary friends, just eat a box of benadryl. But don't come back to me and complain when you see spooky spiders and have spasms when you try to go to sleep. By the way, I did it too.

blickpall said:
First of all, I think that if you're spending that much money on weed, you probably shouldn't do other drugs. Stop coping so hard, you'll become a serious drug addict. I know that lifestyle is attractive but it's also shit and will set up you up to LDAR permanently.

Gotta disagree with most of what @theson says, largely because it's anecdotal evidence. My own experience was almost exactly opposite on all counts, which means that it is quite plausible that OP could be either more like you or more like me, and there is no way of knowing. I'll just start listing drugs and think of how well they fit your situation.

1. Benzos: I personally like them a lot because they kill my inhib, make me numb to the world. Similar effect to alcohol.
2. Alcohol: Good alternative to weed IMO. Not quite the same but cheaper, more accessible, and fun.
3. LSD/other hallucinogens: These give you a lot of energy at first and trip you the fuck out, usually putting you in a good mood if you have a good mental predisposition for them, but may also give you trouble sleeping and are more "hotboy" than other drugs (hard to stay normal in public and under scrutiny).
4. Cocaine: Good for quick pick-me-ups you can do throughout the day with little side-effects by bed time if you stop yourself.
5. Adderall XR/other ADHD medication that is long term: Great for productivity and putting you in a good mood. Take one in the morning, wears off by night for a fitful sleep. I've had good results mixing this with alcohol, this combination would probably be what you are looking for the various effects you described.
6. Opiates: Put you in a good mood, numb to the world, but don't last as long. Kind of similar to benzos but a more euphoric experience. Particularly recommend oxycodone for daily use over heroin snorting or others.

That's all I can think of right off the top of my head but if you have questions about any other specific ones, I can probably give you my take on it since I've done just about everything.

EDIT: Also take note that a lot of medications like the SSRI you took (anti-depressant) and some other drugs work best once you've acclimated to them, which takes weeks. Taking it just today might not even really do anything for you.

The main reason I said to avoid amphetamines and opiates is the addiction potential. Especially when you're using those things as a crutch.

I still stand by what I said about benzos. Never felt good from them. Just tired.

blickpall said:

I thought about your second sentence. If I become a hardcore drug addict I will never save up on a surgery because that's my possible key to happiness.
On other hand I would like to have exact experience on benzos like you did... just be numb to the world and not care about anything, just be happy in your own world and only care about yourself and what you're doing in the present time 
I don't agree with you on alcohol, it's worst drug for me and I hate it.
Psychedelics are very fun. I love them. I only did acid and I will do it again. I am doing acid every summer.
Adderall sounds amazing. How much do you think I would need to spend on it in one week?

theson said:
No. It's not like that. It's more like feeling like you're having a heart attack, but you're actually not.

If you want to talk to imaginary friends, just eat a box of benadryl. But don't come back to me and complain when you see spooky spiders and have spasms when you try to go to sleep. By the way, I did it too.

The main reason I said to avoid amphetamines and opiates is the addiction potential. Especially when you're using those things as a crutch.

I still stand by what I said about benzos. Never felt good from them. Just tired.

I've read enough spooky stories about benadryl so no thanks :))

Weed said:
I would love to try that but I don't know how to get it and I don't want to use darknet for it. It's probably the best psychedelic.. I only did acid

Where do you live ? I am not encouraging you to use drugs but it's better than using some hard drugs that will only make you feel worse.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ru8TwkBA4Kc[/video]

theson said:
You can technically get addicted to anything, certain predispositions make you more or less likely to be addicted to one particular drug over another on top of whatever chemical reactions are going on.

theson said:
To each his own.

Weed said:
I thought about your second sentence. If I become a hardcore drug addict I will never save up on a surgery because that's my possible key to happiness.
Temporary cope is not worth the long-term improvement and potential "way out."

Weed said:
On other hand I would like to have exact experience on benzos like you did... just be numb to the world and not care about anything, just be happy in your own world and only care about yourself and what you're doing in the present time
You don't really care about anything when on sufficient quantities of benzos. It will almost definitely kill your motivation to do absolutely anything at all.

Weed said:
I don't agree with you on alcohol, it's worst drug for me and I hate it.
To each his own. There are a lot of differences between alcohol and benzos that they might not produce the same aversion for you, but their effects being similar means that there is a chance that they will. I personally fucking love alcohol and that's been one of my biggest weaknesses all my life.

Weed said:
Psychedelics are very fun. I love them. I only did acid and I will do it again. I am doing acid every summer.
Acid is great. I don't agree with DMT necessarily being "better" than acid, that's up to personal preference. Unfortunately you can't do acid every day, and if you do consecutive days you practically have to double to dosage each day. A recuperation period is key to getting the maximum effect, so not really relevant to your request.

Weed said:
Adderall sounds amazing. How much do you think I would need to spend on it in one week?
There is no way of knowing. Depends on your location, ease of access for the dealer, etc. I have no idea how it works in the UK but I know that in the USA, I went to the psychiatrist and after one appointment I got a prescription that cost me $30 per month for 30 pills, i.e. $1 per day not counting the cost of the psychiatrist, all because of insurance. You may have to shop around to get the best deal depending on the psych/insurance you have.

Westcoastincel said:
Where do you live ? I am not encouraging you to use drugs but it's better than using some hard drugs that will only make you feel worse.

UK

Weed said:
I've read enough spooky stories about benadryl so no thanks Smile)
I know a guy who is pretty much permanently off his rocker due to the benadryl abuse.

Westcoastincel said:
Adderall really isn't much better for you than methamphetamines, according to the memes. Based on personal experience, I noticed a strong similarity between the two.

Weed said:

Well I don't know about the UK but a college would be your best best. Overall I wish you didn't use drugs but stay safe.

blickpall said:
I know a guy who is pretty much permanently off his rocker due to the benadryl abuse.

Adderall really isn't much better for you than methamphetamines, according to the memes. Based on personal experience, I noticed a strong similarity between the two.

Benadryl is a hardcore schizophrenia simulator. It's probably cool to do it once with low dosage but not low enough.
Tell me what happened to that guy and how is he?

Weed said:
Benadryl is a hardcore schizophrenia simulator. It's probably cool to do it once with low dosage but not low enough.
Tell me what happened to that guy and how is he?
Did benadryl every day for years. Continues to talk like he's permanently on it. Super incel, stuck in a terrible life situation, and now talks/behaves/thinks as if his brain was made from swiss cheese.

blickpall said:
Did benadryl every day for years. Continues to talk like he's permanently on it. Super incel, stuck in a terrible life situation, and now talks/behaves/thinks as if his brain was made from swiss cheese.

Every day for years.. Holy fucking shit not surprised.  Poor guy... was he an incel before doing it?

Weed said:
Every day for years.. Holy fucking shit not surprised.  Poor guy... was he an incel before doing it?
Yes. He had Chadlite/volcel potential but then some shitty family situations arose and he basically stayed home all day taking care of them and getting high as fuck. He supposedly stopped once the doctor told him he had fucked his life up, and he found it hard to continue taking care of his family/maintaining employment/even filling out forms for disability/social security. Dude is legitimately borderline braindead in some ways.

blickpall said:

I have something to add to this since I tried both. Adderall is good if it's your first experience with amphetamines and it will definitely help you to be more productive and make you happy. When I started doing it, the feeling was like having a really good day. I actually hardly noticed it at first and the first few times I ended up taking a little too much because it seems like it was doing nothing, but I ended up reading a whole book in one night and then wrote a test in the morning.

The downside of adderall is that it's mixed amphetamine salts. That means that it's a mixture of two isomers, dextroamphetamine and levoamphetamine. Dextroamphetamine is the good stuff. It's the stuff that makes you happy and increases your alertness; levoamphetamine is the crap the gives you anxiety and increases your heart beat rate. If you have a chance (if, perhaps, you are buying from an online source) you want to try to get dexedrine -- it is the trademark of pure dextroamphetamine pills.. If you're going for pharmaceuticals, dexedrine is better than adderall.

Methamphetamine is pretty good. I started using it when I lost my connection for adderall. It's a lot more mellow than adderall and lasts a lot longer, but there is a lot of variation in purity. You might get crap, or you might get really good stuff. I started by eating the shards but I graduated to snorting it, which was my favorite way to use it. I smoked it sometimes too, but there are some issues with that. First, if you use foil to smoke meth (you can use a glass vaporiser instead of foil but people still use foil), you're burning some of that foil and end up inhaling toxic fumes. It's not harmful if you to it a few times but if you do it continually, it's harmful. Secondly (probably most significant for you), the duration of the high from smoked meth is less than if you inject or snort. What ends up happening is you keep redosing until you get sick, which isn't a "sickness" like other drugs -- you can't die from amphetamine overdose unless you have a bad heart -- you will become psychotic. Hallucinations. Violence. Paranoia.

Final word of advice: if you try any uppers, you need to read up on it and have a pretty good idea of what dosage you're doing.  A lot of people start off with street drugs like meth and they have no idea about the dosage. They take way too much on their first time and stay up for days at a time sketching out. I started off with adderall so I got used to counting in milligrams and then when I switched over to meth, which is measured in "points", I was able to estimate my dosage, since a point is 1/10 of a gram, or 100 mg.

Shit I think I am about to puke that anti depressant out.. feeling neausious just what the fuck

There arent any. Ssri would be the closest thing to a cope drug that doesnt cause burnout or severe addiction and even those are bad. Limp dick for one so fap sessions are out...

Weed is very addictive if youre a depressed rotter with high sentience. It has to be a drug you dont get addicted to and only use when really depressed.

Alcohol is the only drug i dont crave and can drink a few beers when suicidal to calm down. Im 1 month off weed and miserable and suicidal af. But smoking it a lot made me paranoid and emotional like a woman. I cant control weed or coca. All other drugs suck except for booze.

Oodar said:
Weed is very addictive if youre a depressed rotter with high sentience. It has to be a drug you dont get addicted to and only use when really depressed.

Alcohol is the only drug i dont crave

I'm sorry but these are all intellectually dishonest personal anecdotes. "High sentience," "drug you don't get addicted to," just lol.