Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What ethnicity do you play as in video games?

What race do you usually play as?

• Ethnic/other only

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • White only

Votes: 24 47.1%
  • Don't really care, I just play as whatever

Votes: 21 41.2%

• Total voters
Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★
Maybe it's just me overthinking things, but I personally try to avoid making white MC's, it makes me feel like a cuck

White, i don't like being a nigger

I haven't played a game where I choose my ethnicity. If I did I would probably match it to my skin tone as I am most likely recreating myself in the game

If there is an option to change the race, I usually change it to white.

My character is always generic looking white guy. Even if there are fantasy races or other things to choose from.

Orc/Worgen in WoW, otherwise white

I usually chose my own ethnicity or whichever looks closest. That doesn't apply to games with fantasy races. Like tge one and only time I played skyrim I chose high elf

I play as my ethnicity esp in GTA online.

my own ethnicity if i can.
i dont play too many games with ethnicity options

I always go with the default guy, unless it's like a fantasy rpg where race actually matters

Maybe it's just me overthinking things, but I personally try to avoid making white MC's, it makes me feel like a cuck
I play as a semite so I know what villainy feels like

I won't even play if I can't be a white male.

either white or non-human, if that option is given

I either choose what looks like me or I pick a "monster" race like Argonian

whitu cocku onry, although sometimes i make a blue guy if it is available

I would do any kind of race, sex, ... I like to test all the features and possibilities that a game offers. Only normie scums, feminist twats or SJW activists talk about "representativity", and would only play a game including their very specific pantone skin colour, which is actual racism.

Last edited:
I usually just keep my characters at the default race and maybe change a few features

Black, because my wife's boyfriend is black.

I am white and typically play as white characters

not a racebait.thread

I'm white, so it's easier to identify with a white character.

European, or North American.
Always.

Always white. It gives me canon reasons for my character to be good at everything, I guess

Mostly my own skin color (brownish).

Whatever I feel like, tbh. In games where I can create a character, I make them look inkwell as fuck.

chinese or indian nigga only, must rep the subcontinents at all times pls Xi jinping gimme money

It doesnt matter to me. I make characters of any race when i play games where i get to pick