Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What Exactly is a Graycel?

MENSA_IQcel

MENSA_IQcel

Banned
-
I always assumed it meant an incel who is or tries to be intelligent. "Graycel" being a play on words to mean greycels in your brain.

But I've seen it used quite a bit for repeat posts. "This post has already been made graycel!". Does it also mean gray as in old or decaying? Because that would make sense in those contents.

I always assumed it meant an incel who is or tries to be intelligent. "Graycel" being a play on words to mean greycels in your brain.

But I've seen it used quite a bit for repeat posts. "This post has already been made graycel!". Does it also mean gray as in old or decaying? Because that would make sense in those contents.
yeah we call high iq posters graycels because they have lots of gray cells in their brain

it means your name is grey and your a new user

You
full

That's what i thought, but i've seen it used in weird context then.
just kidding it means you're a new users and posters call them greycels because their name is grey
the color of your name changes as you reach each post goal
500 posts gives you blue color name
see the members ribbon

HIGH IQ posters is Braincels. Greycels is newincel scum like me

Greycel thread

You either have too much IQ or not enough

Your username evolves to new levels of fruitloops the more you post here. Thats all. Theres new attention to greycels who joined on or after cucktears went away.

as a rule of thumb when it comes to joining communities as a new user, you have to prove that you belong in that community
which is why posters here call any new user "greycel"
also because your name is grey color

low iq moment

retarded greycels back at it again :feelshehe:

Your username evolves to new levels of fruitloops the more you post here. Thats all. Theres new attention to greycels who joined on or after cucktears went away.

How does this have any relation to my IQ? I don't have magical powers to know what "graycel" means.

you have to lurk more and this isn't an insult to your intelligence

Cope, you already knew what graycel meant because it's not that hard to look it up and derive the meaning from context clues based on other threads here. You are trolling us with this thread

im not greycel

Considers himself "high IQ", doesnt know what graycel means.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:feelsYall:

Since when does not knowing what a term on an incel forum correlate to low IQ?
Cope, you already knew what graycel meant because it's not that hard to look it up and derive the meaning from context clues based on other threads here. You are trolling us with this thread

Ok it's clear to me you're trolling. There is not a single thing when you search up "graycel" on google or even the forum search. You're trying to bait me because my username is "MENSA"

Over for mensacels. Nice bait. Time to postmaxx

Ok it's clear to me you're trolling. There is not a single thing when you search up "graycel" on google or even the forum search. You're trying to bait me because my username is "MENSA"
Fair enough. I am left wondering, were you not reluctant to ask what the definition was considering the possibility that you might receive backlash for not knowing?

Kinda obvious, GrAYcel.

its just your rank being gray, autist.