Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What Exactly Is Losing Your Virginity?

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
From data I have read, personally, I think a man loses his virginity when he participates in physical sexual relations with a human being, and a female loses her virginity when she loses her sexual innocence, period, in any capacity, because whenever that happens we can correlate negative effects, but how about some hypothetical questions i'd like the answer to.

Question 1: So, obviously you can lose your virginity to a female who doesn't love you or want to be with you, whether that be pity sex, prostitution, rape, etc, but sex toys don't count as losing your virginity because it lacks sentience, or is the fact that it's not a human female? If a fleshlight/sex toy existed in the future that was a genetically cloned part of a females body, fully functioning, whether it be a mouth, a vagina, an ass, etc, but it's not actually a sentient human being, just a cloned body part kept alive and functional for sex using advanced technology, is that losing your virginity?

You would be having sex with a human females mouth/anus/vagina/breasts/etc but there would be no sentience. If the answer is no that doesn't count then let's move onto Question 2.

Question 2: Would having sex with a dead body count as losing your virginity? This is not a cloned human, this is a dead body, a real human body, does it not count because the person is not alive, and if it doesn't count because they're not alive, wouldn't a cloned body part created for sexual purposes count because it actually is alive? Or does it need to be both alive and sentient for it count, and obviously there is no sentience in a dead body.

Question 3: Does having sex with someone who is asleep/passed out/in a coma count as losing your virginity? What if they aren't dreaming and lack sentience? Such as being brain dead? If the answer is yes having sex with someone in this scenario counts, what is the difference between having sex with flesh that is unconscious that is cloned specifically for sexual purposes and having sex with someone who perhaps is passed out and there is minimal brain activity/sentience.

Question 4: Does having sex with an animal count as losing your virginity? If the answer is no, why? Is it because it is not human, or because it is not intelligent, or both? Would having sex with an intelligent animal/an animal that might have an IQ similar to the most lower ends of the human IQ spectrum, such as a dolphin, gorilla, or elephant, etc count? What about a genetically engineered animal that looks exactly like an animal, and has the genetics of an animal, but has been genetically modified to not only have an intelligence similar to ours, but be able to talk and communicate with a voice and your language?

Question 5: Does having sex with a robot/artificial intelligence count as losing your virginity? If the answer is no is it because it's not a human? Is it because it might not be as intelligent as a human? What if it was simulated intelligence and not actually real intelligence (As in an algorithim advanced enough to trick you into believing what you are talking to is intelligent but in reality it isn't), What if it was as intelligent and had a synthentic body that was almost identical to that of a human? If the answer is no this doesn't count, why would you say that when in some cases/scenarios, you may be having sex with a synthetic AI female, and might not even realize it is a synthetic AI female? If you didn't know it was a synth/robot, and genuinely thought it was a human, does that mean you lost your virginity?

What if you thought you lost your virginity in the future and posted about ascending on a future Incel forum, only to find out years later what you ascended with was actually a synthetic AI female, would you be allowed to get back on the forum, @Staff can chime in on this.

Question 6: If the reason why a robot/artificial intelligence/synth doesn't count as losing your virginity is because it is artificial and not real, what about a genetically modified/genetically engineered human/humanoid created from the ground up? This has DNA and, in some cases it may be 100% human? What would be the difference? What about a catgirl/other genetically engineered humanoids? Would they count? Would they only count if they weren't genetically modified to be open to having sex/loving anyone? What is the criteria here?

Question 7: If other intelligence life exists, such as Aliens/Demons/An intelligence species of this realm we are not aware of exists, but they are not human, and you have sex with them, does that count as losing your virginity? If the answer is yes, what would be the difference between that and having sex with an intelligent animal, or an intelligent artificial intelligence/genetically engineered species? What if we find out they we were created through genetic engineering by another species, or other beings that exist were created by a separate species/god like being?

Question 8: If you had sex in Full Dive VR, as in Virtual Reality that is neurally linked with your brain at such a level, that any simulation you experience within it will be in many cases indistinguishable and in some cases even better than reality itself, would that count as losing your virginity? If the answer is no, is it because you would likely be having sex with artificial intelligence and not other humans? Is it because you're not having sex with your own body? What if you meet an actual female in virtual reality, who is connecting to it from somewhere else on earth, and she actually has sex with you in the virtual world and it feels exactly like it would in real life, if not even better? Would that count?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I could probably come up with some other scenarios, but I think we might be regurgitating a bit and not discussing anything of worth, please I would love to discuss this further, this may be important philosophically, especially for Inceldom.

Didn’t read lol

It means selling your souls to a devil.

Didn’t read lol
be careful bro, i guess warning is coming (not reporting, just saying to be more careful)

for me losing virginity is putting dick in hole and moving there :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Getting sex frequently.

You can be non virgin but have "virgin" body language and be uncomfortable, anxious and awkward. Then you will be no different in people's eyes

You can be non virgin but have "virgin" body language and be uncomfortable, anxious and awkward. Then you will be no different in people's eyes
It's over for autists then,no ascension for us

when u put ur pp in pussy

@pp183

I just want my penis to enter the vaginal cavity of a female. I don't care if she's dead, alive, a zombie, etc

Question 1:
I think you can only lose your virginity to a human.

Question 2:
A dead body doesn't count and is kinda disgusting lol...

Question 3:
Don't really know.

Question 4:
Imo only humans count.

Question 5:
If the robot represents a fully function human, then I guess it counts.

Question 6:
It also counts.

Question 7:
I still think only humans count or at least something that pretends to be a human (like a robot).

Question 8:
Only real life counts, it's like a lucid dream. You can't lose your virginity in a lucid dream.

You can lose your virginity in many ways and many pay for it, but the only legit way of getting out of inceldom and truly reaching that developmental milestone is free consensual sex.

From data I have read, personally, I think a man loses his virginity when he participates in physical sexual relations with a human being, and a female loses her virginity when she loses her sexual innocence, period, in any capacity, because whenever that happens we can correlate negative effects, but how about some hypothetical questions i'd like the answer to.

Question 1: So, obviously you can lose your virginity to a female who doesn't love you or want to be with you, whether that be pity sex, prostitution, rape, etc, but sex toys don't count as losing your virginity because it lacks sentience, or is the fact that it's not a human female? If a fleshlight/sex toy existed in the future that was a genetically cloned part of a females body, fully functioning, whether it be a mouth, a vagina, an ass, etc, but it's not actually a sentient human being, just a cloned body part kept alive and functional for sex using advanced technology, is that losing your virginity?

You would be having sex with a human females mouth/anus/vagina/breasts/etc but there would be no sentience. If the answer is no that doesn't count then let's move onto Question 2.

Question 2: Would having sex with a dead body count as losing your virginity? This is not a cloned human, this is a dead body, a real human body, does it not count because the person is not alive, and if it doesn't count because they're not alive, wouldn't a cloned body part created for sexual purposes count because it actually is alive? Or does it need to be both alive and sentient for it count, and obviously there is no sentience in a dead body.

Question 3: Does having sex with someone who is asleep/passed out/in a coma count as losing your virginity? What if they aren't dreaming and lack sentience? Such as being brain dead? If the answer is yes having sex with someone in this scenario counts, what is the difference between having sex with flesh that is unconscious that is cloned specifically for sexual purposes and having sex with someone who perhaps is passed out and there is minimal brain activity/sentience.

Question 4: Does having sex with an animal count as losing your virginity? If the answer is no, why? Is it because it is not human, or because it is not intelligent, or both? Would having sex with an intelligent animal/an animal that might have an IQ similar to the most lower ends of the human IQ spectrum, such as a dolphin, gorilla, or elephant, etc count? What about a genetically engineered animal that looks exactly like an animal, and has the genetics of an animal, but has been genetically modified to not only have an intelligence similar to ours, but be able to talk and communicate with a voice and your language?

Question 5: Does having sex with a robot/artificial intelligence count as losing your virginity? If the answer is no is it because it's not a human? Is it because it might not be as intelligent as a human? What if it was simulated intelligence and not actually real intelligence (As in an algorithim advanced enough to trick you into believing what you are talking to is intelligent but in reality it isn't), What if it was as intelligent and had a synthentic body that was almost identical to that of a human? If the answer is no this doesn't count, why would you say that when in some cases/scenarios, you may be having sex with a synthetic AI female, and might not even realize it is a synthetic AI female? If you didn't know it was a synth/robot, and genuinely thought it was a human, does that mean you lost your virginity?

What if you thought you lost your virginity in the future and posted about ascending on a future Incel forum, only to find out years later what you ascended with was actually a synthetic AI female, would you be allowed to get back on the forum, @Staff can chime in on this.

Question 6: If the reason why a robot/artificial intelligence/synth doesn't count as losing your virginity is because it is artificial and not real, what about a genetically modified/genetically engineered human/humanoid created from the ground up? This has DNA and, in some cases it may be 100% human? What would be the difference? What about a catgirl/other genetically engineered humanoids? Would they count? Would they only count if they weren't genetically modified to be open to having sex/loving anyone? What is the criteria here?

Question 7: If other intelligence life exists, such as Aliens/Demons/An intelligence species of this realm we are not aware of exists, but they are not human, and you have sex with them, does that count as losing your virginity? If the answer is yes, what would be the difference between that and having sex with an intelligent animal, or an intelligent artificial intelligence/genetically engineered species? What if we find out they we were created through genetic engineering by another species, or other beings that exist were created by a separate species/god like being?

Question 8: If you had sex in Full Dive VR, as in Virtual Reality that is neurally linked with your brain at such a level, that any simulation you experience within it will be in many cases indistinguishable and in some cases even better than reality itself, would that count as losing your virginity? If the answer is no, is it because you would likely be having sex with artificial intelligence and not other humans? Is it because you're not having sex with your own body? What if you meet an actual female in virtual reality, who is connecting to it from somewhere else on earth, and she actually has sex with you in the virtual world and it feels exactly like it would in real life, if not even better? Would that count?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I could probably come up with some other scenarios, but I think we might be regurgitating a bit and not discussing anything of worth, please I would love to discuss this further, this may be important philosophically, especially for Inceldom.

"...[A] man loses his virginity when he participates in physical sexual relations with a human being" You need to think about that more, unless you're saying that session of playing doctor in fifth grade was where I lost mine. Can you define

"...[A] female loses her virginity when she loses her sexual innocence, period." Will you define your terms? I don't clearly see the difference here.

"...[A] man loses his virginity when he participates in physical sexual relations with a human being" You need to think about that more, unless you're saying that session of playing doctor in fifth grade was where I lost mine. Can you define
I don't know of any "playing doctor" sessions that involve having sex.
"...[A] female loses her virginity when she loses her sexual innocence, period." Will you define your terms? I don't clearly see the difference here.
If a female has anal, oral, vaginal, jerks a guy off, french kisses/tongues someone, fingers someone, mutually masturbates with someone, lets a guy jerk off on her, titfucks someone, hotdogs someone, etc she is not a virgin. It's pretty simple, it has nothing to do with the hymen, once a female loses her virginity, in any shape, form, or fashion as I have mentioned above, she becomes busted mentally if it was not with someone she is going to spend her entire life with. She will be unable to properly pairbond with anyone, which is why divorce rates go up the more partners a female has.

I don't know of any "playing doctor" sessions that involve having sex.

If a female has anal, oral, vaginal, jerks a guy off, french kisses/tongues someone, fingers someone, mutually masturbates with someone, lets a guy jerk off on her, titfucks someone, hotdogs someone, etc she is not a virgin. It's pretty simple, it has nothing to do with the hymen, once a female loses her virginity, in any shape, form, or fashion as I have mentioned above, she becomes busted mentally if it was not with someone she is going to spend her entire life with. She will be unable to properly pairbond with anyone, which is why divorce rates go up the more partners a female has.
What is hotdogging?

What is hotdogging?
Getting jerked off by a girls ass cheeks, your penis will be between the cheeks looking like a hotdog.

Exactly.

When she loses virginity, she has no value for other men other than sex.

Only cute adorable loving virgin loli of culture counts as true ascension

Gonna bump this thread. This is the kind of content we need to see more of.

Physically yes. Mentally, no. Your dick has felt a vagina. Your mind has not felt sexual validation. This is essentially what prostitution is. You are renting a vagina, but you don't influence the chick its attached to.

No. See above.

No. See above. Rape would also technically not count.

If the animal was as intelligent as a human, yes. jfl.:feelskek: If you are mentally sexually satisfied/validated by the encounter, that would work.

Yes. See above. A sufficiently advanced simulation could recreate the same feelings that regular sex does in the human mind.

Yes. Foids are essentially genetically engineered whores for Chad. And Chad is not a virgin.

Yes. See my animal response. Alien pussy is :feelsokman:

Yes. So long as you were mentally sexually satisfied by the encounter.

Virginity is a mental state of mind more than anything else. Your dick doesn't change when it comes out of a pussy. Anything that could change that state of mind to that of nonvirgin would be okay.

If you have to doubt it, it didn't happen

Shidding and cumming