Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What exactly is the reason foids get fat as soon as they're 19?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I think 19-20 is the cutoff for foids being even remotely skinny. Afterwards, they bloat up almost instantly.

I never understood why, either. Is it because they're no longer in high school and so appearances don't matter as much? Why is it 19 is the magic number before they gain 30 lbs?

It’s the freshman 15 but even more these days

they realize dudes will bang anyways lol

It’s the freshman 15 but even more these days
Never understood this either.

My first year of uni I didn't gain ant weight at all, because I already knew the basic caloric values of food as well as how to exercise and cook.

But I guess maybe that's an incel trait is not having a freshman 15.

They realize they can get chad no matter their looks.
So they will have their cake and eat it too
full

Never understood this either.

My first year of uni I didn't gain ant weight at all, because I already knew the basic caloric values of food as well as how to exercise and cook.

But I guess maybe that's an incel trait is not having a freshman 15.
you went to uni? i thought you didn't

I think 19-20 is the cutoff for foids being even remotely skinny. Afterwards, they bloat up almost instantly.

I never understood why, either. Is it because they're no longer in high school and so appearances don't matter as much? Why is it 19 is the magic number before they gain 30 lbs?
I actually kind of wanted to make a thread like this one about how average sized teen girls under age 18 look so slim but as soon as they become adults the average size is so much bigger and I am not talking about fat girls but just what is considered average sized both for teens and adult girls I don´t get it.

It´s no wonder why adult women arent satisfied with the average dick lenghts when you lose the first couple of inches just to get through the blobber when you see average teen girl in their tight yoga pants it´s clear you won´t lose an inch so they probably think you´re big.

The metabolism slows down a lot around age 20. I know, because it happened to me too. I was effortlessly skinny when I was a teen. I could eat as much as I wanted and was bone thin. I think I ate literally 5,000 calories per day. Now I need to eat 2,500 max or I start gaining weight fast.

I actually kind of wanted to make a thread like this one about how average sized teen girls under age 18 look so slim but as soon as they become adults the average size is so much bigger and I am not talking about fat girls but just what is considered average sized both for teens and adult girls I don´t get it.

It´s no wonder why adult women arent satisfied with the average dick lenghts when you lose the first couple of inches just to get through the blobber when you see average teen girl in their tight yoga pants it´s clear you won´t lose an inch so they probably think you´re big.
Doesn't even make any sense

Foids are done growing by like 15-16, some even earlier nowadays, they don't get "bigger" after that they just get fatter, it's not like they're getting taller or muscle or bone density is growing
The metabolism slows down a lot around age 20. I know, because it happened to me too. I was effortlessly skinny when I was a teen. I could eat as much as I wanted and was bone thin. I think I ate literally 5,000 calories per day. Now I need to eat 2,500 max or I start gaining weight fast.
Incel trait tbh

Because of all the contraceptives they take, the injections and pills that stuff fucks up their hormonal system and metabolism making them gain weight. But you know, Chad doesn't like condoms so they must comply.

Coz they like to eat.

This. It’s because they can. They realize they can foodmaxx and get fat and still get Chad dick. Literal easy mode life.

They party a lot.I saw a foid i knew back from HS bloatmaxxed because bitch drinks too much.

Drinking (even in Cucknited States of America, none of these bitches wait for 21, they start chugging way before that). Also, some foids gain weight while on birth control

Because of all the contraceptives they take, the injections and pills that stuff fucks up their hormonal system and metabolism making them gain weight. But you know, Chad doesn't like condoms so they must comply.
Must be said that food in Burgerland is stuff with all kinds of shit hormons too. This makes them ultra ugly. i used the tinder travel pass and seriously imo 80% of the Burgergirls were not fuckable compared to about 10% of European girls.

Drinking (even in Cucknited States of America, none of these bitches wait for 21, they start chugging way before that). Also, some foids gain weight while on birth control
They party a lot.I saw a foid i knew back from HS bloatmaxxed because bitch drinks too much.
Birth control and drinking alot and also eating alot

Sums it up right

It's basically this, foids don't have any endocrinological detriment until late 20s, however after 18 their T and E do starts rebalancing.
By 19-20 foids should start working out, though this isn't to stop being fat, it's more that they are able to sculpt an attractive body after this point, whereas before they aren't.
Main reason they get fat is they stop giving a shit, start drinking a lot more, and eating shit takeaways, plus any mandatory sport they did in teens is now gone

This has to be some burgerland thing. Here in eastern eu sure there are fat grils in their early 20s but the majority are generally in shape, hot and sexy af. Its the late 20s where shit gets rough in this regard.

It's basically this, foids don't have any endocrinological detriment until late 20s, however after 18 their T and E do starts rebalancing.
By 19-20 foids should start working out, though this isn't to stop being fat, it's more that they are able to sculpt an attractive body after this point, whereas before they aren't.
Main reason they get fat is they stop giving a shit, start drinking a lot more, and eating shit takeaways, plus any mandatory sport they did in teens is now gone
Normies are gross

They need to be told what to do, or be forced to a play a sport to stay in shape

Normies are gross

They need to be told what to do, or be forced to a play a sport to stay in shape
You say that as an incel, imagine you were a foid, you can be fat, skinny, tall, short, average, beautiful, smart, dumb, you can all still dress the same, be the same level of confidence, and most importantly all be equally high value.

90% of women in all the above categories would be 8+ in men's eyes, hence would not get turned down by a guy. If you live in that world, why bother giving a shit about anything

Said it once and I'll say it again. Life ends at ages 17-18 for foids as that is their biological peak, confirmed by science and not some incel opinion.

1200px-Child_development_stages.svg.png

The teen mallrat diet is horrible. All milkshake bars, McDonalds, Burger King, Pizza as well as dinner at parents.

When you hit 21 as @frustratedhapa said your metabolism slows down. You get a sit down office job, continue said shit diet of McDonalds, sugary milky coffees or Starbucks iced coffees* (*which contain a 1000 calories each worse than candy blended milkshakes at 600 a piece), then a microwave dinner.

Understand 21 is also when your shitty hereditary genetics start to show. Which is why a teen Stacy may turn into a bloatlord thunder thighs with an asymmetrical face. Some women get away with it, only by compensating by frauding with fake-up, body shapers but most- by their own admission- hit the wall at age 23. True they'll still get thirsty men on Tinder but trust me women mourn their teens, never get over it and don't let them tell you otherwise.

Last edited:
Said it once and I'll say it again. Life ends at ages 17-18 for foids as that is their biological peak, confirmed by science and not some incel opinion.

1200px-Child_development_stages.svg.png

The teen mallrat diet is horrible. All milkshake bars, McDonalds, Burger King, Pizza as well as dinner at parents.

When you hit 21 as @frustratedhapa said your metabolism slows down. You get a sit down office job, continue said shit diet of McDonalds, sugary milky coffees or Starbucks iced coffees* (*which contain a 1000 calories each worse than candy blended milkshakes at 600 a piece), then a microwave dinner.

Understand 21 is also when your shitty hereditary genetics start to show. Which is why a teen Stacy may turn into a bloatlord thunder thighs with an asymmetrical face. Some women get away with it, only by compensating by frauding with fake-up, body shapers but most- by their own admission- hit the wall at age 23. True they'll still get thirsty men on Tinder but trust me women mourn their teens, never get over it and don't let them tell you otherwise.
You went on about shitty extremely high calorie diets then went on to say about a "slow metabolism"? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

You went on about shitty extremely high calorie diets then went on to say about a "slow metabolism"? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
"i can't stuff my face with burger king all day and lose weight? fuck i have a slow metabolism" :feelsseriously:

I've known people who cannot put on weight or mass to save their lives, even when eating a KFC bargain bucket all to themselves.

Metabolism, like athleticism, is genetic and not a skill.

True drinking mineral water and eating celery sticks is better than iced coffee and McDonalds, but still.

I've known people who cannot put on weight or mass to save their lives, even when eating a KFC bargain bucket all to themselves.

Metabolism, like athleticism, is genetic and not a skill.

True drinking mineral water and eating celery sticks is better than iced coffee and McDonalds, but still.
Dunno man, 0 doubts your shit genes star to shit after 21, but saying people have a "slow metabolism" after and then saying they eat burger king and sugary coffee drinks all day after? Doesn't mesh well logically.
"i can't stuff my face with burger king all day and lose weight? fuck i have a slow metabolism" :feelsseriously:
:feelskek:

Dunno man, 0 doubts your shit genes star to shit after 21, but saying people have a "slow metabolism" after and then saying they eat burger king and sugary coffee drinks all day after? Doesn't mesh well logically.

I've known athletes who have fry ups or McMuffins for breakfast. Powerlifters who drink preworkout powders with more Caffeine, sugar and calories than Lucozade. Junk Food three times a week.
True they do refine and clean up their diet for 12 weeks if they are due to compete in bodybuilding or a boxing match, but all other times they eat whatever they want give or take more attention than the average person.

True if you are an office fatty with an "endomorphic" physique (fat by default) which is proven to be slower in metoblism than the "mesomorphic" (athletic by default) then you might want to stick to said celery sticks and mineral water during the day. Stick to fish and prime cuts of beef with side order of veg for dinner for a week and you'll lose weight.

I've known athletes who have fry ups or McMuffins for breakfast. Powerlifters who drink preworkout powders with more Caffeine, sugar and calories than Lucozade. Junk Food three times a week.
True they do refine and clean up their diet for 12 weeks if they are due to compete in bodybuilding or a boxing match, but all other times they eat whatever they want give or take more attention than the average person.

True if you are an office fatty with an "endomorphic" physique (fat by default) which is proven to be slower in metoblism than the "mesomorphic" (athletic by default) then you might want to stick to said celery sticks and mineral water during the day. Stick to fish and prime cuts of beef with side order of veg for dinner for a week and you'll lose weight.
Yeah bro, I've known NBA centers, heavyweight champs, and tom Brady as well. :feelskek:

Yeah bro, I've known NBA centers, heavyweight champs, and tom Brady as well. :feelskek:

Observations of local, semi national and entry to international competition athletes Mr Sarcasm. You know athletes have to workout in public too? Schwarzenegger always worked out in public as home gym celling can only get you so far.

Did this by gymcelling, working in, or delivering to restaurants where muck is served and consumed by athletes. They also post their dinners on social media. That's how I got redpilled that diet isn't as great as people think when even athletes eat shit.
Some PTs also promote Starbucks (talking Lattes and Chocolate sprinkled Cappacinos) as a preworkout drink, despite previously saying caffeine, refined sugar and milk were bad.

Last edited:
Shit, I noticed this as well. And the most brutal thing is that it actually doesn't happen to men!

Their natural metabolism slows down to a normal rate, they were stuffing themselves before

They stop growing, freshman 15 (40), chads will fuck them anyway (imagine being a slob and stacies chasing you to fuck).

It just hit me - I'm older than college seniors. :feelsbadman:

They realize they can get chad no matter their looks.
So they will have their cake and eat it too
full

Never seen a "feeder" with a Chad.

Humped and dumped by chadlites yes. But getting a chad? No

Because at 18-19 they realise their hidden potential infinite SMV powers. And they don't care about their looks because they know they can easily get unlimited sex

Tbh I dont see too many "fat" girls at 19 but my guess for the apparent "bloating" would be university stress. It hit me like a train too and I used to weigh 278 lb at my worst.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back