Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What feature do you hate most about yourself?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26140
  • Start date
Deleted member 26140

Deleted member 26140

KHHV Supremacist
-
I'm gonna go with my face which is unmasculine and makes me look like faggot :feelspuke:

Everything, from head to toe. The only thing I like is my hair, but as an Indian I'm also hairy which sucks.

Face most def. Height is close

my subhuman face and wide hips

Many things, but my weak jaw is the worst.

Face and height
1tm2uy

acne scars tbh

Manlet, baldness, dick

My non existent chin and jaw

I haven't been thinking much about that but used to be my baldness.

Enophthalmos/asymmetrical brow ridge.

[It's Over] for orbital traumacels in America unless they are richfags.

How bad are your acne scars though? Post an image of something similar, bones are what mogs, I wish my problems were as superficial as skin scars, just lol.

i would say i'm slightly better than this

Brutal ngl, but still mogs me into another dimension. Will laser treatments help you? Cryosurgery?
i am hoping lasers will help me. my surgery got postponed because corona but hopefully i will get it this summer

Fucked up teeth along with recessed jaw. The combination of both literally eliminated me from having a normal life.

Face Shape & Height. Especially my Stuttering and Tourettes.

i am hoping lasers will help me. my surgery got postponed because corona but hopefully i will get it this summer
Oh okay, you're a USAcel right? Good luck with it, you mog me by default, just imagine lack of bones not being your problem tbh.

My high hairline and weak jaw.

My Indian shitskin that will never cease to exist no matter what skincare copes I try

My case is 100% death by pheno

everything, there are no redeeming features whatsoever

Hands and feet. They are so small with a weak grip, I can't bare to look at them, so much so I avoid being around my family so as not to get mogged. Even typing this down, I'm self aware of my gay baby hands. It's reached the point where I dont even want to use my hands for anything because it makes me self-aware of how small they are. Even have intrusive thoughts of chopping them off. My feet are also so small that it hurts to stand up too much since my body is proportionally bigger.

Hands and feet. They are so small with a weak grip, I can't bare to look at them, so much so I avoid being around my family so as not to get mogged. Even typing this down, I'm self aware of my gay baby hands. It's reached the point where I dont even want to use my hands for anything because it makes me self-aware of how small they are. Even have intrusive thoughts of chopping them off. My feet are also so small that it hurts to stand up too much since my body is proportionally bigger.
That's some brutal shit man

My head basically. Face/skull.

my face actually is sort of okay, it's manletism and balding that prevent me from ascending

I paid for natural (non-chemical) peels and laser treatments done by a licensed dermotologist who does mostly wealthy clients. They even had me use imported mineral water spray to help with the healing after treatments. Nothing seems to work.

definitely my height (5’4) but if you mean like facially then my bottom third

Jawline/chin for physical, dick too but the first thing makes this irrelevant.

Asperger's for mental.

receding hairline

I hate my voice. I talk like a faggot. Literally everywhere I go people tell me I sound like a twink. When I hear recordings of myself talking, I don't like it either.

I hate my voice. I talk like a faggot. Literally everywhere I go people tell me I sound like a twink. When I hear recordings of myself talking, I don't like it either.
Drink whiskey, smoke cigars & practice sounding manlier in pitch, if faggots can train their voice into that one specific sound all the American ones adopt when they larp as a woman then you can get some kind of results in reverse.

Having scuffed and patchy beard. Hell even the moustache is patchy despite being arab