Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What foid race do you find most attractive?

What foid race / ethnicity do you find most attractive?

• Total voters
vodkacel

vodkacel

truest slavcel of them all
-
Personally for me Slavic girls.

East European.

Latinas because they have the most natural ass and tits

white idc if they are slavic or from the west

I think I'm developing a fetish for Asians because they don't get old as fast

I think I'm developing a fetish for Asians because they don't get old as fast
If you are white (since you are a Finn) and tall then you can get an asian gf

East-Baltid and Nordic
There is no slavic race.....

white and noodle

I’m latino so I have always been surrounded with latinas so they’re the ones I find the most attractive.

whites but a bit mixed so they have good curvature

Slavic. I want a polish girl. But they don't want me clearly.

Last edited:
Latinas, closely followed by Blacks whom are closely followed by Noodlewhores and currywhores for a joint third.

Edit: if mulattas (mixed race foids are black), then Latinas and blacks for a joint first and Noodlewhores and currywhores for a joint second.

I like European girls, no arabs, blacks, curries, gypsies, etc.
Asians, meh.

Are you blonde and light skinned yourself?

Same but most of it is culture
Nordic are hottest imo and they height mog us :feelsbadman:
Dutch are also nordic for me
Nordic means long face, progressive profile and blonde hair and blue eyes. As the Dutch are germanic they are also very nordic

Nordic means long face, progressive profile and blonde hair and blue eyes. As the Dutch are germanic they are also very nordic
Dutch>Nordic then
Heil

Probably west european I don't know

Anything dark skinned with Caucasian features.

Western European, Slavs and other Europeans are also nice though.

Hitler was a good man but Germany are generally less nordic than the Dutch.
He was much better than Stalin if we talk about dictators. Me being polish I don't even hate him.

Asian and any kind of white girl

He was much better than Stalin if we talk about dictators. Me being polish I don't even hate him.
Yes, he was also better than Roosevelt or Churchill, unlike these humanoid pigs Hitler loved his people.

No idea, but picked white

Yes, he was also better than Roosevelt or Churchill, unlike these humanoid pigs Hitler loved his people.
Exactly what I think. Churchill seemed a bit based to me but still. Hitler believed in something and as a leader it really made him different for me.

This is a very subjective question. Generally speaking, one would find their own race to be more attractive.

Great looking East Asians are the most attractive, but white foids look better on average.

Brainlet poll. Many hispanics look white, not all africans are black, moroccans are white or arab, and a nigger in the US looks a lot different than a Kenyan or Eritrean.

It might be due to me being a bit of a weaboo, but I find noodles to be attractive

I'm ethnic though, so I can't SEAmaxx

I like Arab women the most.. sadly even as a white man I have 0 chance with them.

kek, many say that traditional arab women are biggest sluts

I can believe it.. a reason I like them is they seem to actually be horny lol.

I would love to put my cock inside a pale, cute, blonde cumskin foid.

Damn, no one likes curry or black

Personally for me Slavic girls.
It used to be Asian, but over the years that preference is disappearing. People say personality can’t affect attractiveness but I’m beginning to realize this is only true for females finding people attractive, as I’m beginning to get repulsed my Asian femoid’s entitled and annoying behavior.