What font is the incels.co logo written in?

S

Sans

I didn’t deserve this life
-
Feb 8, 2019
I’m asking because I’m trying to make a graphic for an upcoming project. (The project has a 99.99% chance to not work, but it’s gonna be a nice cope.)

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
May 20, 2018
@SergeantIncel @Master

Luminary
-
Dec 5, 2018
If u need any help with project i am here :feelstrash::feelsokman:

S

Sans

-
Feb 8, 2019
If u need any help with project i am here :feelstrash::feelsokman:
Thanks, it’s for an Incel convention logo that will probably never happen but it’s a nice Cope to think it will.

S

Sans

-
Feb 8, 2019
Necroing to ask, @Sans what was the project?
I was going to make logos for “Incon” (incel con) that I knew from the start would almost 100% not work. But it was a good coping mechanism to think about, and would be cool if it were to happen. Even though we’re all too busy LDARing to get a bunch of us to one point in the world

Admiral_Arkantos

Admiral_Arkantos

Admiral
-
Mar 9, 2019
@SergeantIncel, on a related note, do you remember the font you used on the looksmax logo?

Last edited:
S

Sans

-
Feb 8, 2019
@SergeantIncel, on a related note, do you remember the font you used on the looksmax logo?
Try “Oswald” or “Bebas”. I’m not sure if they’re the same but they are similar.

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
Apr 27, 2019
I was going to make logos for “Incon” (incel con) that I knew from the start would almost 100% not work. But it was a good coping mechanism to think about, and would be cool if it were to happen. Even though we’re all too busy LDARing to get a bunch of us to one point in the world
Sounds based ngl, but I wouldn't go for two reasons. I'm afraid of meeting other people in general face to face and I prefer webcams. Two, can you imagine the massive army of cucks just rioting around the convention just so the convention can be shut down?

S

Sans

-
Feb 8, 2019
Sounds based ngl, but I wouldn't go for two reasons. I'm afraid of meeting other people in general face to face and I prefer webcams. Two, can you imagine the massive army of cucks just rioting around the convention just so the convention can be shut down?
JFL, it would be quite a sight. Hopefully the police would defend us from cucks.

SergeantIncel

SergeantIncel

Admin
-
Nov 7, 2017
No, I used the first one that looked good. I believe there's a site where if you post a pic of text it analyzes it and tells you the most likely candidate.

S

Sans

-
Feb 8, 2019
No, I used the first one that looked good. I believe there's a site where if you post a pic of text it analyzes it and tells you the most likely candidate.
That’s what I used for this one, it’s the same font used on those “keep calm” posters. But the looksmax logo is distorted so I’m not sure if it will work there.

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
-
Nov 7, 2018
It's bizarre to see a post from OP in the default font.

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

Beta "male" - "man" let
★★★★★
Sep 28, 2018
This should be in meta and feedback tbh.

Robtical

Robtical

Vitamincel
-
Jan 6, 2018
One of these enlarged or boldened and enlarged.