Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What food do you eat to help you sleep?

FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

5'7 LDARing Neet Truecel
★★★★
I usually drink a glass of milk and eat some cheese or a peanut butter toast.

I just ldar until I either fall asleep or the sun rises. I don't really eat specific foods, just whatever's available

I just ldar until I either fall asleep or the sun rises. I don't really eat specific foods, just whatever's available
Brutal auschwitzmaxxing

Poppy bread
poppy-seed-bread.gif

That could help too in my minecraft on pc :feelsEhh:

Nothing. I sleep when I sleep.

Milk and bananas, pretty nice

green tea helps a lot tbh

Water or maybe plum juice mixed with water

Are you lactose intolerent?

No I just get some proper Freddy Krueger on the go if I have cheese, clotted cream or anything like that late at night. Milks no problem. It's like a slasher movie or something. Mind you from what I've seen some users on here would like that.

i lick jb pussy

Eating a lot until I'm about to explode is a good way to help me going to sleep.
But I know there are some for whom it has the opposite effect.

i lick jb pussy
LOL was he banned for this?

Ironically enough while you might think it's pure, prob >99% of JB pussy has been cummed in by chad >10 times.

You actually need pre-JB pussy to have chance at virgin

No I just get some proper Freddy Krueger on the go if I have cheese, clotted cream or anything like that late at night. Milks no problem. It's like a slasher movie or something. Mind you from what I've seen some users on here would like that.
Interesting
Eating a lot until I'm about to explode is a good way to help me going to sleep.
But I know there are some for whom it has the opposite effect.
Solid cope tbh ngl, especially with fast food. :feelsohh:
LOL was he banned for this?

Ironically enough while you might think it's pure, prob >99% of JB pussy has been cummed in by chad >10 times.

You actually need pre-JB pussy to have chance at virgin
No idea tbh, also high iq observation.

Peanut butter honey sandwhich, because we don't have jelly

a big carbonara with lots of alcoholic beverages

Really salty food helps me sleep, idk why

I should hope so. Even if he was joking.
I don't: "lick" is close enough to "like" that I wouldn't want mods to have hair triggers over such an expression in case it was a typo

Also hypothetically perhaps he is talking about breaking into morgues and licking the pussies of JB corpses in which case I probably wouldn't count that as ascension so he would still be an incel.