Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming What free games do you play?

Yerberito

Yerberito

Demigod
★★★★★
I play Krunker its a good game i play it most of the time cuse its fucking free and its good if u wana check it out i recommend it, what free games do u play?.

None tbh. I spend all my day here

Realm of the mad god

Paladins. StarCraft

League of legends, counter-strike, MW2, and the occasional monthly free to play games that come out in the store

The game of life. Its free and I've been playing for a long, long time.

Why only free games? If you have a decent pc, you can get all for free by torrent.

Pokemon Showdown

choke the chicken

that game fucking sucks
It really does but I just cant stop playing. Maybe one day I will muster up the courage to turn off the game :feelsrope:

Can't figure out any hacks for it
There are no hacks for the version we play. We are playing on nightmare difficulty and all hack and cheat codes are banned, we can only quit or keep playing this version

There are no hacks for the version we play. We are playing on nightmare difficulty and all hack and cheat codes are banned, we can only quit or keep playing this version

Minecraft hardcore basically

Minecraft hardcore basically
Playing minecraft hardcore on a PC from 1994 on a 10 inch low resolution screen with a rolling ball mouse and a keyboard with a bunch of sticky and non functional keys in a 120 degree room with no A/C

Blood.

CgZzfxeQJeoopQB6YpBzPX

lol, warframe, warthunder

MTG and COD Warzone

League of legends, counter-strike, MW2, and the occasional monthly free to play games that come out in the store
LoL was good i play it a couple times

I don't play a lot of video games, but I have an anime recommendation for you: Vinland saga. It's like watching berserk but of Vikings.

I don't play a lot of video games, but I have an anime recommendation for you: Vinland saga. It's like watching berserk but of Vikings.
Im done with vinland tbh instead im watching Mugen no Jūnin Immortal

Im done with vinland tbh instead im watching Mugen no Jūnin Immortal
:feelsmega::feelsahh::feelsahh:
Oh no, anime is not as good, it skips too much and it is not as hardcore as manga. The end is 10/10 by the way. Still good tastes.

:feelsmega::feelsahh::feelsahh:
Oh no, anime is not as good, it skips too much and it is not as hardcore as manga. The end is 10/10 by the way. Still good tastes.
Yeah is not the best tbh u man of culture

roblox xdxdxd

I play Krunker its a good game i play it most of the time cuse its fucking free and its good if u wana check it out i recommend it, what free games do u play?.
I played Krunker a few times but I didn't like it ngl
Only other free game I can think of is TF2

any pirathebay game

Free tinder passport

CS:GO, but I've been playing that game way before it was free.

roblox, fate stay night visual novel rn, krunker i used to play it, torrent games mainly