Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What funeral method would you like to have?

What funeral method would you like to have?

• Buried

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • cremated

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • dissolved in acid

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • other

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • eaten by another person or animal

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
L

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★
I would like to know alternative funeral methods to burial and incineration. Most likely, it is incinerated in my case since here the niches are expensive and are reserved for native families.

body disappears completely upon death ideally but will have to settle with being put in the oven, do not want to be mummy on display for clowns to gawk at

I want to be cremated and have my ashes scattered in the sands of Zabbaleen, I want to become a part of Zabbaleen.

Being shot out of a cannon like Hunter S Thompson was sounds pretty cool.

body disappears completely upon death ideally but will have to settle with being put in the oven, do not want to be mummy on display for clowns to gawk at
yes mummies have that risk of being profane
I want to be cremated and have my ashes scattered in the sands of Zabbaleen, I want to become a part of Zabbaleen.
good for you, I don't know where my ashes have to be trowed

The only real fun I'll ever have

I’d like to be dissolved in acid. Leave no trace of me.

Being shot out of a cannon like Hunter S Thompson was sounds pretty cool.
yes that's an effective suicide method but I mean how do you want to be or better said your corpse, how do you want your corpse be treated after you are death. Like buried , cremated.
I’d like to be dissolved in acid. Leave no trace of me.
like in breaking bad

yes that's an effective suicide method but I mean how do you want to be or better said your corpse, how do you want your corpse be treated after you are death. Like buried , cremated.
No man that's how his funeral was. He did commit suicide, but he shot himself and after he was dead, I think they burned him then shot his ashes out of a cannon.

No man that's how his funeral was. He did commit suicide, but he shot himself and after he was dead, I think they burned him then shot his ashes out of a cannon.
Ok, sounds good and original

Use as fertilizer for weed

With sacrifices of chads and femoids

I will die a martyr.

Cremated. Mix my ashes with some coke and snort me up.

I just want to die alone in the woods.

I honestly don't like the idea of being buried. I know the chances of it happening are very low but being buried alive sounds like the worst fate imaginable pretty much.

Being cremated doesn't sound that appealing either.

I honestly would prefer to be just left to rot.

Put in a museum for future incels to study the anatomy and structure of a subhuman

To be putted in Ice, to see what future is like. Maybe I can get Cyber gf next life.

I want the undertakers to run out of the crematorium, slip and drop my coffin so that it breaks open and my corpse tumbles out and rolls down the hill in rapid motion, taking out innocent bystanders like a bowling ball, all to the soundtrack of the Benny Hill theme tune.

Left in the trashcan :feelstrash:

I will die a martyr.

15752.jpg

I don't care. If I die, they can do whatever they want to my subhuman body.