Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming What games are you coping with right now?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
For me, it's condemned 2, fear and doom 3. Getting real boomer right now.

for me, witcher 3,red faction remastered.

Call Of Duty : MODERN WARFARE
I tried the beta and absolutely hated it. It was extremely depressing to see yet another abysmal game from a washed up ex Titan studio in the triple a market. From what I hear, the netcode is just as bad as the beta and the maps and camping is just as terrible as well.

I tried the beta and absolutely hated it. It was extremely depressing to see yet another abysmal game from a washed up ex Titan studio in the triple a market. From what I hear, the netcode is just as bad as the beta and the maps and camping is just as terrible as well.
Oh i meant the classic Modern Warfare -
  • COD 4 : Modern Warfare
  • Modern Warfare 2
  • Modern Warfare 3
But im willing to give the 2019 one a go --

Oh i meant the classic Modern Warfare -
  • COD 4 : Modern Warfare
  • Modern Warfare 2
  • Modern Warfare 3
But im willing to give the 2019 one a go --
People usually just call that one cod4

I haven't brought any new games in ages and I only play once or twice every few days for a few hours. It's mostly Battlefield 5, Minecraft, GTA V, something like that.

True.
So far what is the most based and blackpilled game youve played?
There aren't many games I can think of that specifically address blackpilled themes. Your best bet is games made by AA studios with all white male dev team, those are always the least faggot tranny filled.

Dragon Quest VIII, DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2

GTA forever!

Also RDR2, Detroit, Unravel, Last Guardian, WWE2k18 etc

Gmod, Smash Bros Ultimate, Uno

csgo, caves of qud

GTA V, I’m playing the campaign.
I’ve never owned the game and it was on sale a few days ago so I picked it up.

Escape from Tarkov

GTA V, I’m playing the campaign.
I’ve never owned the game and it was on sale a few days ago so I picked it up.
The most based GTA was San Andreas tbh.
It had the Hot Coffee mod which was essentially a dating sim were you could fuck foids and control your stoke and change positions. It was lifefuel and gave many cels a virtual reality glimpse into chads life

payday 2,medieval strategy games like total war and sometimes unturned

The most based GTA was San Andreas tbh.
It had the Hot Coffee mod which was essentially a dating sim were you could fuck foids and control your stoke and change positions. It was lifefuel and gave many cels a virtual reality glimpse into chads life
There are better dating simulators out there with sex included.

Gaming is a total waste of time.

I've just about finished the last of us on ps4. Play battlefield 5 although I'm pretty shit. Football manager is probably the best cope. You can can sink so many hours into to it.

Im deciding if I buy modern warfare or pokemon sword

Im gonna play some ets but im really busy these days.

I remember Condemned 2 having a fun multiplayer mode. You just beat the shit out of each other with whatever weapon you pick up.

I remember Condemned 2 having a fun multiplayer mode. You just beat the shit out of each other with whatever weapon you pick up.
Do you like truck simulators?

Red dead 2 pc, borderlands 3 and outer worlds. I also play racing sims like project cars 2.

For me, it's condemned 2, fear and doom 3. Getting real boomer right now.

My PC fucking shit itself when I moved to college, so I can on my laptop, which has a ton of CPU power but no GPU.

Mostly Cities: Skylines and some small indie games that focus heavily on story. I rarely cope with games now, though. The only games console in the dorm room I’m in belongs to my foid roommate, and I only play it when she’s not around, because otherwise I have to be in the same room as her.

That being said, I binged 16 hours of the RDR1 remaster in one day when she went home for the weekend. It was just as good as I remembered. That was my biggest games cope in 3 months.

RDR2, I get to set suffragettes on fire or tie them to the train tracks then set them on fire.

GTAV is also a good game, going ER in nightclubs is one of the best things Rockstar games let's you do

Last edited:
Decided to beat Doom 3 for the first time lol. I'm currently in hell.

My PC fucking shit itself when I moved to college, so I can on my laptop, which has a ton of CPU power but no GPU.

Mostly Cities: Skylines and some small indie games that focus heavily on story. I rarely cope with games now, though. The only games console in the dorm room I’m in belongs to my foid roommate, and I only play it when she’s not around, because otherwise I have to be in the same room as her.

That being said, I binged 16 hours of the RDR1 remaster in one day when she went home for the weekend. It was just as good as I remembered. That was my biggest games cope in 3 months.
Rdr1 had a remaster? You mean the Xbox one x port?

i started playing doom 3 bfg edition but shit looks too old. i thought it'd be like F.E.A.R. but it doesn't look nearly as good

Age of Mythology

andromeda. its not as bad as the memes make out

overwatch is my life