Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What games have you enjoyed lately?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
If you haven't enjoyed anything lately, what are your favorite games?

I played Monster Train for ~100 hours over a few weeks. Burned out on it. Pirated Noita but it got boring fast. Tried/revisited a bunch of MMOs and they all suck.

having fun with mw3 recently

only apex legends tbh
dota is dead so i quit that game

I enjoy Escape from Tarkov recently, but it's a love-hate relationship.

Lately ive been playing remnant: from the ashes. Its okay, but i dont expect to put much more than 100 hours into it if that. Its worth a playthrough with a couple buddies if you can get it on the cheap

I enjoy Escape from Tarkov recently, but it's a love-hate relationship.
I put 1300 hours into EFT. They need to make a co op offline mode or else im not going to play it again. Fucking hackers ruined that game. My stash value is 200 million right now and im bout to offload it to a friend that plays

Scaler on ps2 RE2 remake on ps4 and RE3 remake on PC

I put 1300 hours into EFT. They need to make a co op offline mode or else im not going to play it again. Fucking hackers ruined that game. My stash value is 200 million right now and im bout to offload it to a friend that plays
Yeah I agree, hackers ruin the whole game.
The performance and quest system also totally suck.
Playing Tarkov is pretty painful.

Yeah I agree, hackers ruin the whole game.
The performance and quest system also totally suck.
Playing Tarkov is pretty painful.
atleast youdidnt get edge of darkness edition like me. I felt obligated to dump hundreds of hours in after spending so much, but the only thing i enjoyed doing was scaving on reserve which got old after a while

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back