Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What genes you want to pass to your kids?

MubarakTheCoper

MubarakTheCoper

Recruit
★★★★
We are not attractive in the eyes of women because women have primitive brains and they subconsciously want the good genes. To understand this just ask yourself, what genes you have you want to pass to your kids?. If you don't have any or just a few then that why you are ugly. Good looking men want to pass their frame gene, their eyes, jawlines, hairlines, height, nose..etc.

I refuse to have kids.

None. Maybe my green eyes since I think they are the coolest.

Sparky said:
Green eyes

129 IQ

High set cheekbones

Thick hair and eyebrows 

Long eyelashes

good package, I only have the IQ and big dick genes that fairly human. Anything else is subhuman.

CamelBlueFilters said:
None. Maybe my green eyes since I think they are the coolest.

I wouldn't wish my eyes on my enemy's kids. fml.

incelman said:
All my genes are subhuman.

Not even the height?

Green eyes.

Intelligence.

Only my good muscle growth genetics. Got really big when I gymcelled natty for 3 years.

Big Dick
High T
High Intelligence
Whatever aesthetic feature I possess

Most importantly, I want to impart my maths knowledge. I want her to do undegrad and postgrad in maths; so they could carry on my future research.

Their going to be drowned in maths textbooks when by the time their 3 to 4 years old.

I can't wait for IVF or surrogates to come out for Men. I wouldn't mind not being married to a femoid, but more, or so I'd rather have a child (one daughter). The reason why I want a daughter is because so she doesn't have a high chance of developing some mental illness and has a better chance of finding love. I also want her to do puzzles, draw pictures, play with toys, and play video games and take her out to places; I want to be the best father possible as well.

6'1 height
7.5 inch cock
high IQ (degrees in engineering)

I think the reason women dont want to breed with me boils down to the following flaws (in order from worst to least worst): 1) I'm ethnic, 2) I have recessed orbital rims, 3) I have a long midface, 4) I have an asymmetrical face (including a deviated septum)

Height
eye area
intelligence
probably T levels if they're good

Practically useful things? Good eyesight, ability to fast for long periods of time, strong legs, big brain, big dick.

Lookism things? Hollow cheeks, dark brown-to-black hair/pupils, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's hair, fair skin, strong jaw, small nose.

I dont think i would have kids (and ONLY kids, because if sex is included, i would have tons of kids, who cares) because they could inherit my fucking mental problems + my fucking face. Its just hell, nobody deserves that.

i dont want no faggot kid