Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What genuinely makes you happy?

Sub8Hate

Sub8Hate

Banned
-
Now if I were to score a Stacy, and had a really perfect relationship where I was sure she truly loved me, I'd be happier than a pig in shit. 

People say to not base your happiness around relationships. How can someone even do that? So wholeheartedly deny their sexual instincts? To me, it's lunacy.

I constantly want sex. And it's not because I sit there and ask myself, "what do I want?" It's because of my hormones, it's because I'm human, and it's because of biology. The desire is there and will always be there. Entertaining into a happy relationship is vital for a man's well being.

So, what else would make you happy? I thought about this a few days ago in an attempt (COPE) to kind of get away from my depressing reality, to see if I could focus on something else.

And I couldn't come up with much. I guess my inheritance will make me happy. But, it's just money. It will never compare to Stacy's love and touch. I also figured that my family should make me happen. They're mostly great, but they're not making me ecstatic. Also, I find myself to be happier in Europe, but that may just be my view through these rose tinted glasses I wear while on vacation, I've never actually lived there. 

So will nothing short of Stacy's love make me happy? I'm struggling to think of something that would make me that happy. The only thing I can think of is drugs. Weed makes me feel pretty good, and heroin is amazing, it's better than sex.

So I guess drugs and Stacy are the only things that bring me true happiness. What a cruel, unfair world. I can't have Stacy and the drugs will kill me (not weed). Europe, too, but I don't truly know for certain. 

Why am I even still alive?

To become wealthy is actually my life dream but I'm totally losing faith in my ability to ever achieve it.

Drinking coffee while watching a good movie/reading a good book.

Thats it.

Certain drugs like ecstasy.

this boy makes me happy but he will never love me.

listening to music

playing music

looking at naked women on the internet

animation

looking at animated naked women on the internet

winston cigarettes

this fucking blizzard outside

being old

Females suffering genuinely makes me happy. More life fuel is needed

Anime. That's it.

Revenge, bleach manga because of friendship, and listening to Future.

when something bad happens to happy and beautiful peole

Nothing. It's just the same bullshit every fucking day.

I have nothing in my life to be happy about. I think having some friends and a fuck buddy would make me happy.

Whenever, I learn some of the dark truths, it just adds a bit of light to my life, and also accepting things for what it is, helps me find some peace within myself. Hence, acceptance does it big for me, and heals me from the pains I've severed sometime.

Drifting and being lost in my thoughts help as well, when I'm playing games, watching anime, or learning something new (reading and doing math problems).