Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What goes around comes around

Pasteleiro

Pasteleiro

Smile to keep from crying.
-

His bully chad is now the superintendent making $500,000 a year while he is making $30,000 a year working construction.

images

how u dont bruk up people for putting their hands on u for more than 5 seconds is beyond me, even i had the nerve to defend myself when someone tried to fuck with me, probably why it was mostly sluts who i'd happily slap in the face who bullied me (verbally)

This is fucking LIFEFUEL not Suicide Fuel. Video is going viral and normies are talking about starting a petition to get that asshole Lance fired and his career ruined

This is fucking LIFEFUEL not Suicide Fuel. Video is going viral and normies are talking about starting a petition to get that asshole Lance fired and his career ruined

dont matter, hes like 50, already reaping in the FAT cash tingz

dont matter, hes like 50, already reaping in the FAT cash tingz

Maybe his kids will get the shit beateb out of them or denied jobs?

The millionaire superindentent no doubt has a hot wife too. ThERe is no justice in this world unless you create it.

Hate all the virtue signaling sluts in the comments knowing damn well they'd sleep with Lance or people like him.