Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What happened to all the "MoneyMaxxers" on .co?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-
I remember some cels talking about forex this and trading that. What happened in the end with all this, did everyone moneymaxx and ascend?
@BlkPillPres Wern't you part of this group? What happened?

@FastBananaCEO

Claims to have moneymaxxed 40k, but also could just be trolling.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RarcQQ1dKY4

I always talk about wanting to money max by trading but never start. I should start tonight.

Moneymaxxers iq mog me hard I wish I would know how to make money so easily. If I could be making 30k a year off of forex trading or some shit I wouldnt even need a normal job I would just do that instead.

I remember @Dregster666 mentioning he was moneymaxxing I think.

I remember some cels talking about forex this and trading that. What happened in the end with all this, did everyone moneymaxx and ascend?

1. It takes some people years to start making money with trading

2. I was never just doing trading alone, I'm working on various things

Last edited:
Moneymaxxers iq mog me hard I wish I would know how to make money so easily. If I could be making 30k a year off of forex trading or some shit I wouldnt even need a normal job I would just do that instead.
Without insider info, it's still just gambling. Otherwise everyone would be doing it.

Without insider info, it's still just gambling. Otherwise everyone would be doing it.
gambling but with a good chance you will at least combat inflation.

His net worth is $50000+ if I remember correctly
Multiple properties puts me at 150k minimum. But I live off contracts from construction and rent money when shit slows down.

Maintaining the volume I desire is much harder than I expected.

Multiple properties puts me at 150k minimum. But I live off contracts from construction and rent money when shit slows down.

Impressive, I wanna build some wealth as well but it takes hard work.

Impressive
Im just lucky being smart enough to memorize my dad's foundation in starting a business.

I probably would of roped years ago tbh

Hahah who the fuck buys this shit :feelskek:

The boy is 15 and his dad drives a 20 year old chevrolet and he doesn't even know how to properly clean his nails.

People on here will believe anything

Hahah who the fucks buys this shit :feelskek:

The boy is 15 and his dad drives a 20 year old chevrolet and he doesn't even know how to properly clean his nails.

Here comes this inbred who will never own anything in his life.

Of course you of all people would have a hard time believing my IRL situation.

Hahah who the fuck buys this shit :feelskek:

$150k isn’t unbelievable. What’s your source on him being 15?

There should be a law to prohibit any inheritance or money support everybody should start fresh this shit ain't fair fucking reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Anybody who didnt start fresh and moneymoggs me deserves to die.

Here comes this inbred who will never own anything in his life.

Of course you of all people would have a hard time believing my IRL situation.
Yeah because I literally talked to you and heard your voice and seen your car :lul:
At least I live alone:feelshmm:
It's not unbelievable, but it is when it's coming from him. We talked on the phone. He's a shy 15 year old kid. Literally anybody can come here and say anything and most will believe it without really thinking too much about it

Yeah because I literally talked to you and heard your voice and seen your car :lul:
At least I live alone:feelshmm:
You haven't seen shit nigga. What you were shown wasnt even half of my resources in play.

You haven't seen shit nigga. What you were shown wasnt even half of my resources in play.
Right, thanks for showing me your dirty nails and a scrub chevrolet I guess.

Mogs your soyota any time of the day :feelzez:

You still owe payments on a $8k 4banger, keep seething for me bum
You tried to brag with dirty nails and a car 10 years older than mine. How sad your life must be. You sure showed me

Have a poo on Ur shoe

@FastBananaCEO

Keep dreaming Retard

Im still waiting to see that car title to your mom's soyota
How does it make you feel tho after your rich larp, your car was 10 years older than mine? :feelshmm:

I see, no car title

I guess we're done here.

Kys Nigger
No answer yet. The humiliation and dismantling of little dreggy continues. It's cute seeing you still attempt to larp to the newcels after your brutal exposé

No answer yet. The humiliation and dismantling of little dreggy continues. It's cute seeing you still attempt to larp to the newcels after your brutal exposé
:soy:

Nah, they probably lost everything and roped. @Blackpill Bishop is a big proponent of moneymaxing right now though

Nah, they probably lost everything and roped. @Blackpill Bishop is a big proponent of moneymaxing right now though
Blackpill Bishop is a bluepilled coper.
1. It takes some people years to start making money with trading

2. I was never just doing trading alone, I'm working on various things
Are you doing actual trading, buying and selling shares? Or using leveraged instruments like CFD's which can make much quicker gains(or losses)?

What is your job exactly

@FastBananaCEO

Claims to have moneymaxxed 40k, but also could just be trolling.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RarcQQ1dKY4

Active aspiring wealthmaxxer here

Currently trading stocks, etfs and Options contracts

Trying to reach 100k so i can make a start up and cope the rest on hookers.

Do you take contracts from government
No

I dont have that sort of connections. I prefer remodels and working directly for home builders.

No

I dont have that sort of connections. I prefer remodels and working directly for home builders.
My work is related to government contracts for construction and shit. Audit and financial authorization to be more specific

@Dregster666 @FullTimeLoser
Just kiss/kill yourselves already and stfu

Don't know what the fuck is going on but this was a hilarious read thanks for the banter guys

Interesting how when you're not active on social media/forums, society always assumes the worst,

Real G's move in silence my friend, REAL wealthmaxxers are not talking about money online, they're making moves in real life

And the wealthmaxxing thread is under works, will probably be coming next year

Interesting how when you're not active on social media/forums, society always assumes the worst,

Real G's move in silence my friend, REAL wealthmaxxers are not talking about money online, they're making moves in real life

And the wealthmaxxing thread is under works, will probably be coming next year
never laughed so hard at a larp in my whole life

point FTL btw
FTL 31.5, dregster 11.5

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back