Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What happened to Orb from lookism?

ironcrusher38

ironcrusher38

Banned
-
He was a trollcel for sure. I used his photos everywhere, he gets even 8-9/10 women of every country. I have no idea about who he is, is he living in USA before and now?

Who cares about where he lives, hes slaying for sure. No sane person would waste their time posting on incel forums if they looked like that.

He was some dork loser who had to travel out of the country to find a girl. Guess what? He found some gook in Thailand who looks average at best. Just fucking lol. The white guys who go for Asians are the most pathetic human beings I've ever seen. It just shows how inferior you are to other women.

I guarantee you Orb is the type of guy irl to look incredibly aspie using the stupid squinting and women would just look at him and go "Um...". He gets mogged to hell by real Chads. Not to mention the guy is short.

Locked in my basement . tbh

anincelforlifelol said:
He was some dork loser who had to travel out of the country to find a girl. Guess what? He found some gook in Thailand who looks average at best. Just fucking lol. The white guys who go for Asians are the most pathetic human beings I've ever seen. It just shows how inferior you are to other women.
I guarantee you Orb is the type of guy irl to look incredibly aspie using the stupid squinting and women would just look at him and go "Um...". He gets mogged to hell by real Chads. Not to mention the guy is short.

perma-squinting doesn't look aspie if you know how to do it right, although yeah, he was 5"7. guy had severe mental issues anyway

anincelforlifelol said:

How tall is he?

He stopped squinting like an Aspie, thus was finally able to see his door, at last he could leave his house.

whogivesafucc said:
perma-squinting doesn't look aspie if you know how to do it right, although yeah, he was 5"7. guy had severe mental issues anyway

Holy shit 5'7 is pretty shitty

What  mental issues did he have?

He likely had no social circle and wasn´t good looking enough to get laid from cold approach. He was short, too.

Facade said:
How tall is he?

He was 5'8-5'9
Yes that is short. Also he still looked incredibly retarded with squinting. It was seriously cringe worthy in all videos. Probably the most overrated guy I've ever seen that people obsess over on the whole incels community.

Like I said there's a reason why he got almost no pussy and forced to leave the country to go to Thailand and get some Asian gook whore there. Kek.

Facade said:
whogivesafucc said:
Holy shit 5'7 is pretty shitty
What mental issues did he have?

lol look at his posts on jaw surgery forums

anincelforlifelol said:
He was 5'8-5'9
Yes that is short. Also he still looked incredibly retarded with squinting. It was seriously cringe worthy in all videos. Probably the most overrated guy I've ever seen that people obsess over on the whole incels community.

Like I said there's a reason why he got almost no pussy and forced to leave the country to go to Thailand and get some Asian gook whore there. Kek.

Thai girls are way better than american girls, idk why you're saying that like its a bad thing. and orb is model tier you're heavily under rating him he gets 100% on pf for a reason

Twisted said:
He was from NZ

He claimed to be a troll but most think he was just doing damage limitation

Thanks man I wonder how he is reacted such a dramatic change of women's attitude on him after looks maxing. Btw, are you from Sweden?

Twisted said:
I'm from the UK

I'd be turbomanlet if I ever lived in a Nordic country.

You would not be so short, if you wear 1'-2' lifts. I remember average male height is 5'10" in the UK.

Twisted said:
It's 5"9 actually 

I tried lifts but balance is another area where my autism fucks me over and I ended up walking like a complete spastic in them.

On the plus side, the doctor said my growth plates are still open and will be until 21 after examining me. This was a pleasant suprise as most here thought my plates would be shut by now.

I think new generations are taller in everywhere, even in Turkey, median and mode height of new generation's males is about 5'10-11". I'm full 5'9", but I look on the shorter side here. I think we should have put HGH to children before puberty.

ironcrusher38 said:
I think new generations are taller in everywhere, even in Turkey, median and mode height of new generation's males is about 5'10-11". I'm full 5'9", but I look on the shorter side here. I think we should have put HGH to children before puberty.

Yup but there will be a certain height limit where the average height won't increase much. We have 2 6'7 guys in our school and they are just too tall

whogivesafucc said:
anincelforlifelol said:

Lol fucking 5'7 and these retards are calling him Chad, more like manlet autistic tier. The fact that he had to go to Asia shows how much how a looser he is.

ironcrusher38 said:

Yes they are , 11-12 years old kids are taller than me, I'm 5'10.

Bushladen008 said:
whogivesafucc said:
anincelforlifelol said:
Lol fucking 5'7 and these retards are calling him Chad, more like manlet autistic tier. The fact that he had to go to Asia shows how much how a looser he is.

yea he was extremely autistic. like some next level shit. i have never even seen anyone typing like him before, no wonder he couldn't get laid.

https://incels.is/Thread-You-guys-who-idolize-Orb-are-THE-biggest-faggots-out-there-12469

Bushladen008 said:

Yes they are , 11-12 years old kids are taller than me, I'm 5'10.

He was a Chad, he has exceptional frame and 5'7" is enough to be a Chadlet with that face. I got phone numbers of 8-9 modeltier women as putting 5'10" him on okcupid.

Uglychad said:
https://incels.is/Thread-You-guys-who-idolize-Orb-are-THE-biggest-faggots-out-there-12469

We idolize Chads, because we want to imagine living on their body. You know this, but you are being needlessly aggressive.

ironcrusher38 said:
He was a Chad, he has exceptional frame and 5'7" is enough to be a Chadlet with that face. I got phone numbers of 8-9 modeltier women as putting 5'10" him on okcupid.

We idolize Chads, because we want to imagine living on their body. You know this, but you are being needlessly aggressive.

You're a fucking faggot

:feelsrope:  yourself turk

Why does faggot OP always bring up faggots from that faggot site

anincelforlifelol said:
He was 5'8-5'9

I never used lookism but I'm obviously familiar with Orb as his pics have been reposted everywhere. Judging from his face I always thought he was a taller guy, at least my height (6'1).

Uglychad said:
You're a fucking faggot

:feelsrope:  yourself turk

Kek, you are unreasonably angry.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
I never used lookism but I'm obviously familiar with Orb as his pics have been reposted everywhere.  Judging from his face I always thought he was a taller guy, at least my height (6'1).

I thought he was at least 5'10" due to his extremely wide frame.

why do we give a fuck about chads from lookism? pls explain