Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What happened to the good ol' days?

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
Sometimes I wish I was born in 1890. Back in the days you could tell a woman to cook your meal, your kids to fetch your shoes and foreigners to get the fuck out. If someone stepped on your property you could put a bullet through his head and nobody would ask you a question. You could say your opinion and nobody would dare to tell you what you can and what you can't say. You were living a life of danger but you were also a king in a way as a man. Does anybody else miss those times?

I wish we could revert back time. I’d love to live in the 1950s or earlier.

The 'Wild West' was actually very civilized. The idea it was not is statist propaganda tbqh

I prefer not getting polio or dying in a war.

Elab, examples please.

Contrary to popular perception, the Old West was much more peaceful than American cities are today. The real culture of violence on the frontier during the latter half of the nineteenth century sprang from the U.S. government’s policies toward the Plains Indians.
[URL="http://www.independent.org/publications/tir/article.asp?id=803[/URL]"]www.independent.org/publications/tir/article.asp?id=803[/URL]

Basically most violence is caused by government policies. When left to their own devices, people are pretty civilized.
Hollywood is full of city liberals who are terrified of anything "lawless" so they portray the Old West as being riddled with bandits and bank robbers.

I see this alot whenever someone talks positively about the past. Are we seriously not allowed to discuss the benefits of the past without someone inevitably bringing up "muh diseases"? If we revert back to many old ways we arent going to throw away all of our medical advances. Its not like people now are happier than people back then

I see this alot whenever someone talks positively about the past. Are we seriously not allowed to discuss the benefits of the past without someone inevitably bringing up "muh diseases"? If we revert back to many old ways we arent going to throw away all of our medical advances. Its not like people now are happier than people back then

True. We should go back to a society where a man is still a man...and still keep the scientific discoveries.

I wish I lived in a different time tbh, definitely not the 1890s-1900s though.
Same here, hence why I'm content with wanting to permanently live in a time like the 80s or early 90s, where there's sufficient technology to let me survive a nice, healthy life, along with no social media or anything that wouldn't stop any of us here from getting a date.

Same here, hence why I'm content with wanting to permanently live in a time like the 80s or early 90s, where there's sufficient technology to let me survive a nice, healthy life, along with no social media or anything that wouldn't stop any of us here from getting a date.

I think any society in which one does not have to be strong to survive is a society in which foids will rule. Back in the hard days foids needed men. They depended on them.

Bring back times of nu metal. Now girls here listening to kpoop and mumble shit

Yeah that would be nice.

Just daronmalakianmax my beard. And now-bushy beards are modest, and I cannot grow one, just goatee or weak neckbeard