Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What HAPPENED To these users ???

Y

Yoyo

Failure in Life
-
@RREEEEEEEEE

@iiiTeMpeR

@QuantumDummy

@universallyabhorred

@kodoku

@WorldRulerAisha *found*

@jackbud *found*

@a-virgin-nigger

@Cynistic

@rafaelvicuna3 *found*

@Total Imbecile

@Mahlo *found*

@Suicel

@demonanus

@NYincel *fakecel*

@DestroyedLife

@ATOMIC ACE PUGG

@Allblueeeee

@kkt6

@ArtoriasWolf

@BlackPill47

@TrueForcedIncel *found*

Missing. Please return to incels.is. Will be rewarded

Every user you find will be checked off with the words *found* Thank you

Last edited:
@SteveMinecratf

It's over for them. Banned or gave up on this site. RIP

I liked @grainofsin too

A mixture of losing interest, school, uni, work, found other interests or other places to post, games, animes, and other things.

I'm still here, just busy and haven't had time to post. Don't worry.

Whatever happened to that @Octopusgun2 nibba?

Most them have been on in the last 24hours or the last week. I do wonder what happen to @BlackPill47 tho,hope he's ok.

I'm still here! I was actually much more active on the Incels Discord before I got banned. Right now I'm working on a project with @jackbud. News will come out soon(hopefully)

I haven't been posting as much in the last couple days but I haven't gone anywhere lol

I'm always lurking ;)

I'm still here! I was actually much more active on the Incels Discord before I got banned. Right now I'm working on a project with @jackbud. News will come out soon(hopefully)

I haven't been posting as much in the last couple days but I haven't gone anywhere lol

I'm always lurking ;)

Project sounds interesting. It it related to a podcast ?

their all larping normie cunts i hope they never come back

I'm surprised my name was included, well anyways I'm checking in so you can cross me out of the list. Thing is though I made an off topic post just this morning and I replied to other posts too. so I don't get why I was "missing"

Last edited:
They realized this forum has run out of blackpills and is now full of personal blogs and cucked fakecels.

I fell like a lot of users left after the banning of female pics

Dam but so many of the top poster have left, seeing there names on this list really show you how much they contributed to this place. Almost all these names you see on threads and without them this place kinda gets dull since all the lurkers and low post count niggas don't like to comment. We need more top posters.

They realized this forum has run out of blackpills and is now full of personal blogs and cucked fakecels.
You joined on tuesday you trolling fag. GTFO.

My time is coming to an end, once my injury heals I'm gone for good,

You've said you were gonna quit this forum a couple of times? On top of getting banned a few times man.

Dam but so many of the top poster have left, seeing there names on this list really show you how much they contributed to this place. Almost all these names you see on threads and without them this place kinda gets dull since all the lurkers and low post count niggas don't like to comment. We need more top posters.
True. I usually only see the same 15-20 active all day . Also @kodoku is highlighted as pink, is he a janitor? Never posts ever

I mean I get the personal blog stuff, this site is a place for many incels to actually talk to others so they relate their life a little bit here cause unlike in there actually life there is a chance of someone talking back or maybe even caring.

as for the fakecels I think many are coming in since the site got more popular throughout the months thanks to the publicity and bad rep it has gotten (like the tv mentioned, you tubers, and inceltears) but that was bound to happened as the site got bigger

I'm surprised my name was included, well anyways I'm checking in so you can cross me out of the list. Thing is though I made an off topic post just this morning and I replied to other posts too. so I don't get why I was "missing"
I didnt see but you did comment on my earlier threads when i joined so thats why i includes you

dam you were one of the top poster tho :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
who else will self race hate as much as you now that somcel also left kek

They should give mod and janitor positions to people that browse all-day on incels.is

True. I usually only see the same 15-20 active all day . Also @kodoku is highlighted as pink, is he a janitor? Never posts ever
yeah like seriously there is times when there is over 100 online accounts yet only like 15 users are actually commenting on posts

I mean I get the personal blog stuff, this site is a place for many incels to actually talk to others so they relate their life a little bit here cause unlike in there actually life there is a chance of someone talking back or maybe even caring.

as for the fakecels I think many are coming in since the site got more popular throughout the months thanks to the publicity and bad rep it has gotten (like the tv mentioned, you tubers, and inceltears) but that was bound to happened as the site got bigger
Normies ruining everything as usual

They should give mod and janitor positions to people that browse all-day on incels.is
I would be a good mod, i would bring down the hammer of justice of fakecels and normies. I would follow in the footstep's of @azavii the great.

I might take a break too. Just don't ban yourself this time.
Tbh its hard to stay away if you have the ability to post thats why a ban helps, it makes you not want to lurk either

@nycel was a fakecel
and @WorldRulerAisha is me.

yeah like seriously there is times when there is over 100 online accounts yet only like 15 users are actually commenting on posts
Yeh your right the recruit accounts barely post either many names are gray

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back