Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What happened to your childhood friends?

S

SOMCEL

Banned
-
Even lonelycels had friends at one point in their lives. I had a group of friends in primary school and the first few years of highschool. I’m not in contact with them anymore; 2 of them are chads now and have girlfriends (I stalk them on facebook), one of them is just a normie university student, one of them roped (RIP) and the other i have no idea what he’s doing in life, the last thing i knew was he decided not to go to university and went straight into the workforce.
what happened to your friends? are they incel now?

Some are incels and some are chads.

I've never had a friend in my life.

still friends til this day. legit homeboys. Got the snapchat groupchat going 24/7

Nothing. They are my only friends and the only people I can even talk to lol

no idea. I really miss them - they were the only real friends I had. Moving ruined my life

Why would I want to know? It would give me flashbacks.

One of them has had a lot of hook ups and is currently in a LTR with a girl he likes, the other one works out nearly everyday and has the body of a bodybuilder, he's managed to get a few dates but he's too nice to women, and the last one is kind of like the second. I forgot to mention that the first one also works out but his body is less fit than the others. I'm the only one who has never dated anyone, kek. They all look decent as well, average-faced. First guy is an Asian who's been with a lot of white girls, currently dating a Turkish girl, the second guy is half African and half Asian, and the third guy is half Guyanese and Surinamese but looks Indian. His dad legit looks like Stone Cold Steve Austin except with a brown color. It's hilarious.

ive never had any friends.

still friends til this day. legit homeboys. Got the snapchat groupchat going 24/7
I have a whatsapp groupchat with my friends at uni but nobody ever responds to my messages. Jfl @ life

I have a whatsapp groupchat with my friends at uni but nobody ever responds to my messages. Jfl @ life
bunch of fake ass faggots, everyone in college was.

my friends and I have been together since middle school, went to same HS, and college, so we don't deal with that fake shit

LOL, same thing for me. noone ever initiates conversation with me either, im just fucking invisible to all

I logged back onto fb recently and saw this curry who I knew as a kid, his surname is literally "Beta" lmao.

None of them are really a big deal. One of them is a professional footballer now, but that's it. I watched him get beat up for calling a guy fat in middle school lol. The rest are just their mediocre normie selves and I don't have any reason to envy them. Some of my yellow friends go to good unis, but they all got grey hair by the time they graduated high school and I think their lives are way more stressful than they're worth.

Last edited:
I still talk to them and hang out, but we dont go to the same uni so i only see them during breaks.

With the exception of one guy, who just seemingly disappeared off the face of the Earth after hs. He stopped updating his social media and we was pretty subhuman so maybe he roped or decided to LDAR.

I had two friends in middle school. One is a chad (now) who dropped out and plays steam games all day, have not talked to him in 10 years. The other is a African guy who went back to Kenya.

Four of my highdchool friends are doing really good they are in comp sci at top unis, have not talked to them since the summer they had other friends

Fuck if I know.

Had only one friend growing up and he went gangsta, got some white pregnant, beat her up, got locked up, bailed out by dad and now works in a mattress factory.

I met the chick once and laughed in her face.

I've stopped hanging out with them 5 years ago. I feel that we have nothing in common. They play playstation, I play PC. They like techno, I like rock. They like like weed, I like tobaccy. They wagekek, I NEET. They're really funny and witty, I'm quiet and unfunny. They're all six footers, I'm a manlet. You get the point.

The only thing we have in common is that we're all incels lol.

I moved a lot so I lost touch with them.

I dunno, we just lost touch. Haven't talked to any of them in years

still friends to this day

No idea, I haven't even been interested in having friends since about puberty started.

The Chad of my class had everything and pissed it away by becoming an alcoholic. The Stacy he was with was the sweetest girl that would do everything for him, too. It's LifeFuel seeing how he fucked up such an easy life.

The Brad of my class ended up getting into coaching and might make a career out of it, though

Everyone else is working shit jobs, and at least half have been married and divorced already.

They are married or in long term relationships and have children

Anybody who has ever had friends is a fakecel

Stopped talking to most of them except for 2 online which is the only social contact I have outside this site