Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What happens if a mod ascend?

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★
I mean, if a normal member ascend and everyone discover, he will get banned, but what if a mod ascend and everyone discover? Do other mods will punish him? Or he will still be allowed even though he is not an incel anymore?

>implying any of the mods are actual incels

Also why do you think we have inactive moderation on this site? All the mods are busy fucking their gfs and sidehoes
Just be mod proved then?

Not only the mods have multiple gfs each, bu they also get paid a large sum of money for they inactivity

Sergeant is high class Chad, Knajjd is pretty boy slayer and mental_out is dark triad bad boy
about that mental_out part.. how do you know that he is a dark triad bad boy?

about that mental_out part.. how do you know that he is a dark triad bad boy?
Because he‘s the only mod who isn’t completely terrified of me. I’ve been breaking site rules for a month now and only got a 10% warning 2 days ago from mental_out. The others mods dont dare to raise their heads in front of me

Mods = Chads. knajjd gets blowjobs from jbs while banning people for being non-incels or gay. Serge has a wife. Master fucks several foids a week with his BBC by being a bull for several cucks. @mental_out is a dark triad slayer. @cocksucker's username refers to all the foids who suck his cock. @i_a_m_i and @GoffSystemQB are white Chads with a strong jaw. @WithoutMe was unmodded because he's an incel.

All mods here have:

Harem​

Whose idea was it to let a black person moderate an incel forum
Master is a good mod. I’d call him but hes too busy having threesomes with model Stacies

tfw mogged by mods

if a mod went giga aspie and started bragging about his slayings then he'd get the axe by serge I presume