Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What happens to ur wife when u die

Disabledcel

Disabledcel

HANDICLAPPED
-
When you die shes Going to get lonely and she's going to want some company.

Guess who'll be waiting there at the perfect time to "comfort" her. Yep you guessed right, it's going to be Chad! the Hero is going to fuck the love of your life on the bed you built and there's nothing you can do about it.
Images   2020 04 02T021707222

that's if you find a gf/wife :feelskek:

only cucks get married in this day and age

Chad just rotates among his harem of fuckholes, because he knows that none of them are worth committing to

by the way, nice post GrAYcel

What if she dies first

No wifey no come back

Not really. if i die some cuck will support my wife and kids whilst i peacfully rot in my grave. JFL at you if you think chad needs to fuck some old widows. That's cucks job.

Not really. if i die some cuck will support my wife and kids whilst i peacfully rot in my grave. JFL at you if you think chad needs to fuck some old widows. That's cucks job.
Positivecel

I like the Indian tradition where widows self immolate as it shows her dedication to her husband or at least to virtue while not saddling her descendants with the financial and spacial burden that is her.

I don't wanna get married, tbh. I would have to take care, of way too many tedious tasks.

We live in the age of feminism. A good argument not to marry

she gets picked up by chad and gets pounded good by him tbh