Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What happens when a sub8 goes to a nightclub?

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
★★
Someone please tell me the experiences of a sub8 in a nightclub. Like your own personal story.

I just can't imagine it...Do you just sit around? Like what actually, physically do sub 8s do in nightclubs? Did you go with friends/coworkers?

You get ignored and dirty looks from staff. The end.

I'd love to bring my GOER watch to a club. You know, to impress the ladies.

Cn1b6N8WYAAk9Ox

I never have but I guess he ends up even more depressed

He gets disgusted looks from foids because he isn't Chad

I'd normally go with a friend and act as his 'wingman'. Little did I know I was merely there to boost his smv as he was more attractive and having me around made him look more appealing. Girls would always approach and talk to him and I would be ignored.

Spent a lot of times on those nights getting bitter, drinking far too much and taking too many drugs. Made the evenings slightly more enjoyable, although still horribly depressing waking up the next morning.

Apparently, I was one of his best friends but when I quit drinking for a bit I wouldn't hear from him, go figure...

Last edited:
He gets mogged end of story

I havent don't that

so such thing as sub8 so i wouldnt know

find another cope

You walk around and look at other people having fun while you won't get any action. You can try approaching a girl and the conversation will last 30 seconds max. The music is super loud and you can try and get drunk.

Suicide Fuel

Fucking lol. Tempted to buy one of these watches

If you did, you wouldnt be going wrong.

GOER.

You know know what time it is

You get ignored and dirty looks from staff. The end.
This. Nothing else.
Or some drunk dude try to pick a fight with you to show his girlfriend how tough he is