Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What Happens When "Incels" Are Declared A Terrorist Group And Feds Start Knocking...

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
Let's say there's an incel in Texas, he's armed but only plans on using his guns on himself when the 30yr AgePill confirms there is no turning his life around. Now the fed swat team or whatever is at his door and ready to kick down his door, fucking scream at him at gunpoint, drag him out of his home in front of the cameras, take a mugshot of his hideous face so they can upload it to the internet (the only reason badgecucks upload mugshots to the internet is to bully ugly me), steal his property, imprison him, torture him, interrogate him, and charge him with literal thought crime... all for being a "toxic misogynist"...

A suicidal truecel is not going to take that kind of harsh bullying. Being ugly is already bad enough, imagine some dickhead badgecucks knocking on your door to humiliate you with a mugshot after arresting you for literally saying mean things about female nature online... That incel would just grab his gun and shoot it out with the badgecucks. Harassment by cuck enforcement is the final straw, when a truly ugly incel sees those swine at his door, he knows it's time to die and will put forth his best effort to die with honor. (in Hustle Kings )

If badgecucks start knocking on incel's doors to bully them for being blackpilled, we'll just see a bunch of suicides by cop. If you get the handcuffs on you, that means they will take your mugshot and you will be bullied for your hideous face. "Look, we caught an incel making mean comments online... LOOK AT HIS UGLY FACE! What a loser!" is what it will say on the police fb page. My face is asymmetrical, I would rather die in a hail of gunfire than have my picture taken for a library card... I surely won't ever let my asymmetrical face be photographed by badgecucks while my heart still beats... (in Animal Crossing)

Remember, even if unarmed, an incel can feign a hostage situation to buy some time before they bust in. If an incel has a natural gas stove, he can turn the gas on all the burners and fill up the house during the standoff... (in Twisted Metal 4)

Last edited:
They get my katana in their stomach

They can come to my country if they want tbh

Just give them your ammo first

Jokes aside. High level law enforcement isn't stupid. They know most people here aren't threats. But they will watch people who are part of a dangerous stereotype

I can guarantee there are government wagies in several western countries monitoring our forums and even the few remaining soyddit subs.