Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW What happens when you send your daughters to college

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★
This is a video I found of some portuguese slut
she's a freshman and was fucked on the day of the praxe
so pretty much one of the first things this bitch did when she got to university was fuck a random dude (and get filmed doing it, too)
think about that for a sec

*Hits pipe*
Well, think about it logically..

Only men of culture like @Napoleon de Geso should be allowed to breed and raise children

*Hits pipe*
Well, think about it logically..
based
Hits pipe cannot think or comprehend of ing more cucked 47386545

I wouldn't know where else to send her. To a brothel, so that she at least gets paid for fucking around?

I can see why so many old cultures preferred male children over females. If you have a daighter its just over.

If you have a daighter its just over.
And i have a sister, and i’m afraid she’s going to pull this shit off when she enters uni. Mind you she’s not a virgin and she’s 16:feelsrope:

who the fuck thought it was a good idea to send their daughters to college lmfao

Mind you she’s not a virgin and she’s 16
Just watch it get worse as she starts bringing boyfriends over to "have fun" and they start moaning and rocking the bed next to you, pure ragefuel. All while you sit in your room alone, trying to understand where it all went wrong.

they start moaning and rocking the bed next to you
I remember just minding my own business and playing War Thunder when all of a sudden i swear i heard a loud moan, i take my headphones off and then i hear giggles coming from downstairs. I figured something was happening down there which i did not want to walk into. Jfl ruined my War Thunder mood and i went to sleep :feelsrope:

I remember just minding my own business and playing War Thunder when all of a sudden i swear i heard a loud moan, i take my headphones off and then i hear giggles coming from downstairs. I figured something was happening down there which i did not want to walk into. Jfl ruined my War Thunder mood and i went to sleep :feelsrope:
I don't know how you live with that I would rage and tell my parents to kick her out. Or I would make it as awkward as possible for them so she can't pull that stuff in the house while I am there at least.

War Thunder is a based game tho, need to try it again.

Just lol @ current society

Epic parenting fail

Or I would make it as awkward as possible for them so she can't pull that stuff in the house while I am there at least.
It was 2 AM so she probably though everyone was asleep and invited that cunt over. I don’t like him but he’s not an asshole, still don’t like him.

Yeah War Thunder is based

I don’t like him but he’s not an asshole, still don’t like him.
Just walk down stairs looking through the fridge for milk, if you scare them once it won't happen again.

We reached a point where her parents are probably proud of her.
If you don't have a video of you copulate with a random slut, you're a problem and abnormal.