Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What have you been eating in quarentine?

Dumbasszoomer

Dumbasszoomer

Adachicel
★★★★
I've actually been making some food from scratch which has been nice

I've been eating a lot of fruit ngl.

glad youre keeping healthy man :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

I worked a lot and didn't have much wood for cooking (the electric stove was broken way before), so I had lots of sandwiches and canned beans

Rice , meat , bread , fries , eggs , cookies

too depressed and don't have the energy to cook so just like eggs, cheese, peanut butter, tortilla chips etc

Hamburger patty
Rice
Protein shake
Pineapple
Banana

Other stuff too.

Like shit tbh

The usual even before this whole bullshit, mostly frozen processed food and occasionally takeaway, I can't cook for shit.

The same thing I normally eat

Canned food, cereal, bread, etc.

I order something every Saturday. ( So tomorrow I will be ordering something, don't know what though )

Eating rice and ramen

Chips, gummi bears, peanuts, beer.

What my mother cooks

What quarantine?

same things as before

lots of eggs and chicken tbh

Fast food. Grocery stores are closed at night which is when I go grocery shopping

I've always enjoyed cooking but I've actually been figuring a lot of new recipes out, and I've been eating less and way healthier than how I was eating before, now I don't have to suck up my belly to see my own dick. Out of all the things I've done my favourites were mushroom and provolone omelette, potato bread, and some killer oven fried potatoes.

I've also quitted fapping but that's a story for another post.

whatever mum cooks

Ass....ortment of different stuff available in the local shop.

Anything tbh. I'd make meals myself but my mum Thinks she can cook well and my brother has allergies.

I’m having travel where rich ppl buy food to a county with no reported virus deaths. Gas is cheap. I’d rather travel than LDAR to be safe, so no problem. The local Walmarts are turning into Covid-20 hot spots. Food pantry are also a danger, because they’re still giving out food ‘inside’ churches locally. I’m not going to stand in line for cheap food to die. I wanna stay outlive the normies to see more death.

fast food or whatever my mom wants to make

fast food every day. i cant cook anyway
lots of burgers and fried chicken

Mostly pasta which is making me feel flabby. I’m going on keto when it’s over.

Basically just bread and chicken.

No pussy unfortunately :cryfeels:

oatmeal, sandwiches, rice, buckwheat, frozen veggies, spouts, smoked tofu, TVP, asparagus, pickles

There hasn't really been much change to my diet. I've been cooking a little more than usual because the cafes I usually frequent are closed, but I still mainly eat takeaways.