Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What high school subject(s) did you excel in? Is there anything like an "incel subject"?

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
When I started attending adult high school, I added philosophy in favor of another subject that I dropped. It's actually a two-year subject, but I got to do it in one year.

Naturally, I was at a disadvantage. After all, I was running a year behind in terms of theoretical knowledge; introduction, the method of studying, what is expected of me during examination, et cetera, I missed it all.

I ended up acing it afterwards once I got the gist of it and at the end of the year, I even managed to get an eight out of ten for the national final exam.

So I got a knack for philosophy, which I think is really cool. I didn't really do anything with it after I graduated, but I could pick it up again anytime I want to.

English and History

math and physics. everything else was cringe

math if i actually tried i was very good in physics and mediocre in chemistry

English, Geography, History, Deutsch.

Did well in: Physical education, History, English

Struggled: Chemistry, Physics

I excelled at triggering my femoid class mates.

Its like a fire girl
Oh I think I know what you mean, I photoshopped Anchovy into a battlefield with fire behind her.
I don't have the image anymore sadly.

Or maybe this seems like a fire girl to you:

None of them. I just LDARd.

History and math

Physics A level course was full of incels, also informatics. But this was 10 years ago. Fuck...

i basically didn't do shit failed every subjects

english, math and chemistry

Maths, foreign languages.

English, Spanish, philosophy, and biology just because they required almost zero effort. I barely remember anything from high school tbh.

Honestly I think philosophy is one of the most incel subjects.

When I started attending adult high school, I added philosophy in favor of another subject that I dropped. It's actually a two-year subject, but I got to do it in one year.

Naturally, I was at a disadvantage. After all, I was running a year behind in terms of theoretical knowledge; introduction, the method of studying, what is expected of me during examination, et cetera, I missed it all.

I ended up acing it afterwards once I got the gist of it and at the end of the year, I even managed to get an eight out of ten for the national final exam.

So I got a knack for philosophy, which I think is really cool. I didn't really do anything with it after I graduated, but I could pick it up again anytime I want to.
Physics was my strong point, also anything with mechanics ect

All humanities.

Math, physics, chem, bio in school.
Nothing since then.

Maths, Physics, Chemistry, History and Geography

I sucked really bad at English, the subject was designed for foids. Had to read shit about sex and relationships.

Languages were easy as shit, even at a high level, almost comically so. I couldn't be bothered to apply myself to anything really, so I didn't exactly "excel" in anything, JFL.

'School' was and still is cringe in all forms.

English, I was trash at anything else

So I got a knack for philosophy, which I think is really cool.
Biology here. Everyone is sayin' different things, so maybe there's no such thing as an incel subject.

But now that you mention it, I was pretty good at philosophy too. What were your favorite authors? Or was yours more like general philosophy?

Science (none of that physics and chemistry bullshit)
History
Government social studies economics etc
Pe
IT classes

Math that was it

Incel subjects, anything to do with #s

Stem - Maths, Biology, Chemistry, Physics

Weirdly did well in R.E, Art and English Literature as well.

I did pretty well in them all when I tried but the one I only really liked was history.
I was more in to the clubs, sports and the extracurricular shit though tbh.

IT and math are incel subjects.

languages, literature, math
I sucked at natural sciences and history for whatever reason

None. I'm not blessed to be genuinely smart at anything

English and math were easy.
I was bad at science and history.

Biology here. Everyone is sayin' different things, so maybe there's no such thing as an incel subject.

But now that you mention it, I was pretty good at philosophy too. What were your favorite authors? Or was yours more like general philosophy?
It was general philosophy, so Plato, Socrates, Cicero and a bunch of 18th/19th/20th century French, British and German philosophers. So the likes of Rousseau, Descartes, etc. What were yours?
English, Spanish, philosophy, and biology just because they required almost zero effort. I barely remember anything from high school tbh.

Honestly I think philosophy is one of the most incel subjects.
Another philosophycel. And my class was mixed.

I did well in Math and Physics.

I failed miserably in Chemistry and English.

English and German. Also maths later on. I hated physics and sports.

It was general philosophy, so Plato, Socrates, Cicero and a bunch of 18th/19th/20th century French, British and German philosophers. So the likes of Rousseau, Descartes, etc. What were yours?
Similar: presocratics/sofists, Socrates, Plato, Aristotle, St. Augustine, Descartes, Locke, Kant, Hegel, Karl Marx, Schopenhauer, Kierkegaard, Nietzsche, and a 19th/20th century Spanish guy called Ortega y Gasset pretty based in perspectivism.

Incels are good at math and science. While Chad was out plowing foids, incels like Isaac Newton and Nikola Tesla stayed inside and sciencemaxxed until they died virgins

I did good in maths based subjects and when writing essays. I was very bad at memorization-based subjects, like history or language which is literary history and grammar rolled into one.

History.