Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What I dont get about leftists.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32197
  • Start date
Deleted member 32197

Deleted member 32197

Defectivecel / KHHV / Autistcel / Genetic trash ™
-
- They have every major corporation on their side

- They have many politicians on their side ( AOC, Omar, and many others)

- Polticians who are right leaning are demonized by the media

-The media is on their side

-They have control over academia ( The school system)

- They have control over the narrative and whats socially acceptable and whats not

- They censor every opposing opinion thats not communism or social justice bullshit.

-People who aren’t liberals/leftists are demonized throughout society

-They burnt down the country last summer and are still being called “peaceful protestors”

And yet, they actually believe that they are free- thinkers and the restistance who are fighting against the establishment of le ebil nazis and conservatives. They actually think they are on the right side of history, and are fighting the establishment, and not the establishment.

Sorry if im /pol/posting, but why is that?

I agree with you wholeheartedly anon, but prepare for a shitstorm.

I agree with you wholeheartedly anon, but prepare for a shitstorm.
Why would there be a shitstorm? I think most people here are right - leaning (maybe not in terms of race- but the blackpill is an ideology that is not and will never be accepted by the left wing).

because the answer to who watches the leftist watchman is another leftist watchman.

Why would there be a shitstorm? I think most people here are right - leaning (maybe not in terms of race- but the blackpill is an ideology that is not and will never be accepted by the left wing).
You'd be surprised. I think there are some bluepilled LARPers here who can't resist breaking character to defend Leftism.

Im to low IQ. What do you mean by that?

human machines follow predictable patterns. the information you listed is not information a leftist has. the information or input a leftist does have comes from his sources of information. who are leftist. and the sources of input for those are again leftist sponsors.

when the leftist joe's perceived knowledge base is under attack, all he does in order to verify if his beliefs are true or not is to look on leftist sources who will lull his brain into sleep that everything he believes to be correct is correct. media, academia, as you mentioned.

the leftist is under the illusion that all the different entities he uses as sources are independent from one another. it never occurs to him that the science, the media, cartells, NGOs, his government and other entities could ever be in cahoots or share the same sponsors. and even if he ever did get such an idea, he would immediately dismiss such ideas again since they are already associated with what he perceives to be his opposition, right-wing ideologies.

human machines follow predictable patterns. the information you listed is not information a leftist has. the information or input a leftist does have comes from his sources of information. who are leftist. and the sources of input for those are again leftist sponsors.

when the leftist joe's perceived knowledge base is under attack, all he does in order to verify if his beliefs are true or not is to look on leftist sources who will lull his brain into sleep that everything he believes to be correct is correct. media, academia, as you mentioned.

the leftist is under the illusion that all the different entities he uses as sources are independent from one another. it never occurs to him that the science, the media, cartells, NGOs, his government and other entities could ever be in cahoots or share the same sponsors. and even if he ever did get such an idea, he would immediately dismiss such ideas again since they are already associated with what he perceives to be his opposition, right-wing ideologies.

Ok I get what you're saying. They believe everything they hear without thinking for themselves. They are just good cattle. Thanks for explaining. Im Sorry for being stupid and not understanding something so simple.