Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What I experienced in high school is the peak of stupidity and hypocrisy and just being a complete asshole

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
So, some of my colleagues decided to make a prank on me. A long one. They started telling me that I smell bad. But not in a nice way. No. They said it like "take a shower you stinky fuck", or to brush my teeth. It was straight up bullying. Not everyone did it. But some idiot fucks and some foids did it constantly. The foids even kept doing it after it became outdated (in 11th class). So, now you would say that maybe they were right, right? No. Because I showered every single day. I admit, I didn't always brushed my teeth in the morning because most of the times I didn't had time, but I started to brush them after every morning . Nothing changed. I felt like absolute crap. For years I thought it was my fault and that I did something wrong. People didn't want to sit with me in the desk, most of them. Some actually believed it. Well, after 11th grade, it became outdated and they got bored of it and left me alone. Except those disgusting foids.

And now, guess what! In our class, there was actually a guy who didn't showered or brushed his teeth. A fat, arrogant fuck. I had to sit with him in desk a few times, and all I can say, is that he smelled like shit. No girl ever stayed near him. But nobody told him anything. Ever. No even once. He even had friends in the class who stayed and hanged out with him. And he smelled like shit for 4 years straight, almost daily. Nobody said a word to him, not even the foids. And most of the people in my class didn't brushed their teeth in the morning, I could tell that. Nobody said anything to them. Instead, they did this whole long term prank bullying when I was probably the only guy who showered daily and brushed his teeth, while that fat fuck smelled like he came from a 24 hour train trip on a summer day with no air conditioning in the train.

Also fun fact. The teachers started complaining about the horrible smell from our class in the 11th grade. They also took distance when the people that smelled bad came near them to ask them something or tell them something. But they had no problem when I was talking to them. Also, not everyone made that prank on me. Some, not many, but some didn't mind me at all, and had no problem to be in the same desk with me. Also, nobody from other classes ever told me anything, or had any problems with me. Fuck those people. Seriously, fuck them. Not to mention, that fat smelly fuck was uglier than me. Fun fact

Last edited:
Pretty sure CuckTears will screenshot this and say shit like "never happened :soy:" or "inkwels making up stories again to play victims :soy:"

Pretty sure CuckTears will screenshot this and say shit like "never happened :soy:" or "inkwels making up stories again to play victims :soy:"
It's not like I expect much from them. Although, they were also victims of bullying, so they should be a little sensitive when seeing this type of stories. But again, I don't expect anything from their one digit IQ

It's not like I expect much from them. Although, they were also victims of bullying, so they should be a little sensitive when seeing this type of stories. But again, I don't expect anything from their one digit IQ
They've said my irl experiences are fake and never happened.
They might as well start saying all the women claiming they were raped are lying
full

They might as well start saying all the women claiming they were raped are lying
full
Lol, what? More likely they say if a female is proven to have lied about being raped that she had her reasons and that bastard still did something

Track every single on of them down and put a flaming bag of dog shit laced with anthrax and used heroin needles in their mail boxes. Kidnap a few of their grandmothers and mail them to Afghanistan too.

full