Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What I heard in the schoolbus

• Thread starter Deleted member 2119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2119

Banned
-
My school day was finally over and I went to the bus to enjoy my freetime.I went into the bus like every other day and took a seat.I was hearing a dialogue of 3 different kids. Let's call them Girl A,Girl B and "Random guy". They were all around 11 years old

Girl A : Why are you talking to him. Do you guys know each other?
Girl B : No we don't, I don't even know his name
Girl A : Good because he is really ugly. I mean look at him and his glasses (The guy still heard it)
Random guy : At least I have good grades in school.
Girl A : Good grades? Why should I care about that I am not a nerd

This guy had a recessed chin + glasses and he was insulted by this brat without doing anything. I could tell from his voice that he was hurt and tried to cope by saying that he has good grades

This is how incels are made

Children are more cruel than anyone else because they don't give a shit about social norms or being polite.
It doesn't get better as they get older.They just learn to keep these thoughts to themselves

How old are you? You being both on this website and a school bus is pretty disturbing.

If u still take the bus that means u are a hs junior or younger

It's over middleschoolcels.

KV3 said:
How old are you? You being both on this website and a school bus is pretty disturbing.

I go to school in germany and I am currently 19.

Yeah I am too lazy for my fcking license

And the age where you are allowed to even drive is 18

Brutal. Also school? what age are you

they are utter fucking sociopaths, it's just unbelievable.

Zyros said:
Brutal. Also school? what age are you

19. (Pretty much a standard age for finishing school in my federal state)

this is why normies repress middle school. Vanta black pills everywhere.

His mom probably told him that looks don't matter and if he works hard in school he will get a good job and a girlfriend, classic incel story.

Facade said:
19. (Pretty much a standard age for finishing school in my federal state)

Abitur oder was?

The schoolbus lol. GTFOH

How the are kids incel in middle school? i was a legit slayer

NeverSubmit said:
The schoolbus lol. GTFOH

USAcels are getting their drivers license at a much younger age

18 is the age where you are allowed to drive on your own and I'm 19

flowerful said:
How the are kids incel in middle school? i was a legit slayer

I have no idea but I felt sorry for him

Facade said:
USAcels are getting their drivers license at a much younger age

18 is the age where you are allowed to drive on your own and I'm 19
You are too young to call yourself incel. I don't drive and I'm in my 20's!

KV3 said:

Disturbing? How is it disturbing?

jackbud said:
I have so many awful schoolbus memories from middle school. Fucking evil cunts

Children act like sociopaths

Reminder that every school shooting ever was justified

NeverSubmit said:
You are too young to call yourself incel. I don't drive and I'm in my 20's!

I am an incel at this point. Everyone here was young and always thought. "Oh it gets better next year trust me"

But this is just false because I used to be a lot happier back then

>19
>schoolbus

the fuck? maybe it's just me but i've literally never been on a school bus before lol.

kkt6 said:
Reminder that every school shooting ever was justified

Low iq post. Some were very justified, some were not at all. Should be a case by case basis.

How do you kids even find these sites? Lol.

KV3 said:
Low iq post. Some were very justified, some were not at all. Should be a case by case basis.

Hearing about anybody's death in the news makes me feel good, doesn't really matter what they did. I remember being all giddy and happy the morning I read about the Vegas shooting, it's been too long since something like that has happened.

And of course I don't condone violence, inceltears.

lol @ the "4 guest(s)" browsing this thread at 1:00 AM looking for something to post on their faggot subreddit and concern troll with their fellow numales. Get a life.

kkt6 said:
Hearing about anybody's death in the news makes me feel good, doesn't really matter what they did. I remember being all giddy and happy the morning I read about the Vegas shooting, it's been too long since something like that has happened.

And of course I don't condone violence, inceltears.

As a misanthrope, I have to agree.

He will either grow up to post here or on inceltears. good luck young padiwan!

If you get good grades you're a chad in Serbia (but that is just slightly easier to do than in south korea where studying 13 hours a day isn't unusual at all, the professors are horrible and it can only be done if you have incredibly good studying genetics + have nothing outside of academics)

It's over for primary schoolers.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
It's over middleschoolcels.

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]It's over for primary schoolers.[/font]

KV3 said:

Why on the bus im always on this site

I think high schoolers shouldnt even be on this forum tbh.

you think its bad because you are a faggot unable to evolve beyond your egoisim.

That will actually teach the incel to ditch the glasses and sign up to the football team before its too late, given he is not a fag like you.

Buzzcut said:
you think its bad because you are a faggot unable to evolve beyond your egoisim.

That will actually teach the incel to ditch the glasses and sign up to the football team before its too late, given he is not a fag like you.

Wtf is this stupid post. Removing glasses don't fix ugliness.

Facade said:
I am an incel at this point. Everyone here was young and always thought. "Oh it gets better next year trust me"

But this is just false because I used to be a lot happier back then

You are only 19... and you know Deutsch!! And you are German. You can't have worse than me being curry in Germany who doesnt know Deutsch yet.. and even i haven't lost hope yet lol

Buzzcut said:

His chin was a literal shitshow and his nose was also kinda weird

This guy has to pray for a good puberty

Thanks that you insult me though. I am probably one of the calmest guys on this forum

zebracrossing said:
You are only 19... and you know Deutsch!! And you are German. You can't have worse than me being curry in Germany who doesnt know Deutsch yet.. and even i haven't lost hope yet lol

Then why are you even here if it's hell ?

Facade said:
Then why are you even here if it's hell ?

Because I am narcissist who is entitled to everything prime.

whogivesafucc said:
>19
>schoolbus

the fuck? maybe it's just me but i've literally never been on a school bus before lol.

It's quite different in my country. We are not in these yellow buses and I don't have a license to drive

KilluminoidBR said:
I think high schoolers shouldnt even be on this forum tbh.

Dude you are 3 years older than me

I'm so glad I went to an all boy's high school.

Buzzcut said:

Btw bullying and destroying self esteem is definitely going to help this guy......

What I heard in the schoolbus​

the school bus has interesting memories for me, I remember one time I got mad at my friend so I bicycle-kicked him like Liu Kang

just fucking kek :lul::lul:
he is gonna bi 11/10 incel in future