Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory What I think the main reason was for my father's exceptional success with women

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch subhuman genetic trash
★★★
In a previous thread of mine I wrote how I recently spoke with my father, and how he had told me had been with over 30 women in his time. Aside from it being different times, I think the main reason for why he did so well was actually simply non other than his blue eyes and extremely light blond hair.
He was basically the only light pheno in a country full of brown haired and brown eyed Turkish Ottoman and Slav crossbreeds. I kid you not his nickname was even "Shwabo" , aka "the German" JFL. Even my mother once told me it was his blue eyes and blond hair which attracted her when they first met at a concert...

On another note, genes act really fucking weirdly sometimes. I just realized how good my father looks compared to my aunt (his sister). My aunt has black hair brown eyes and is facially very ugly ~1.5-2/10. Bitch doesn't even shave her legs, fucking degenerates living there I swear to god.. :feelspuke::feelspuke: Now comes the funny part. She married this legitimate gypsy who's even a bigger parasite than she is (they still live with my 80 yo grandmother lol). He comes from the slumbs and is also facially very ugly. Tall, black hair with green eyes, but very ugly just like my aunt and guess fucking what lol, their daughter (my cousin) is extremely hot with blond hair, big tits and green eyes solid 7.5/10. How on fucking earth... Reminds me of this one blackpill guy's video on youtube about Trump's daughter Ivanka being way hotter than his daughter Tiffanee, despite Trump's first ex-wife being way uglier than his second ex-wife... Ugly + ugly = hot apparently. Any genetic expERts here to explain this phenemenon? :)

Lifefuel for our hypothetical kids in the future?

Trump's daughter Ivanka being way hotter than his daughter Tiffanee, despite Trump's first ex-wife being way uglier than his second ex-wife... Ugly + ugly = hot apparently. Any genetic expERts here to explain this phenemenon?
No genetics here. Ivanka's beauty relies solely on surgery. Her face is literaly not the same as the face she had during adolescence, just look at her mouth and nose ...