Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What I think when I see noodlewhores driving VW Jettas, VW beetles, Subarus, and BMWs.

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Its fuckin hilarious if you think about it.

Noodlewhores in the bay area are often seen driving those car brands that white people drive (specifically cars that white females drive, VW Jettas, VW beetles). Either they are already married to a white guy or are giving a very clear statement to everyone that they are white washed enough to buy a car brand that white people love.

Everyone knows Asians only drive Toyotas, Hondas, Lexus, and Acura by default. Thats it. We drive those cars because it represents us really well. Its practically, reliable, and not over-extravagant luxury wise (Lexus and Acura).

So when I see them driving those cars I just think to myself, chances are basically 0 that she is dating or married to an Asian guy (given the fact that 40 - 70% of all noodlewhores in America date outside of their race)

Er3
Er2

Just move to wherever you come from then

I've literally seen a group of noodlewhores fighting in youtube comment sections with a currywhore and some anglo guy that white men like them more than cumskin holes. It was so surreal nonetheless to watch this self hate unfold into outright racism against their own men and even towards that currywhore.

Last edited:
Subaru is a Japanese brand too...

I've literally seen a group noodlewhores fighting in youtube comment sections with a currywhore and some anglo guy that white men like them more than cumskin holes. It was so surreal nonetheless to watch this self hate unfold into outright racism against their own men and even towards that currywhore.
Gookwhores are utter scum.

I drive a mercedes @Ecstasy

when I see them
I've conditioned myself to think "white men only" whenever I see an Asian-American woman. The JFL part is, I'm right 70% of the time. With numbers this high, you don't really need to cross-reference their cars.

I drive a mercedes @Ecstasy
I was convicted for drug possession/lost my licence over a 13 months ago now and still didnt finish my 12 months program :feelstastyman: :cryfeels:

A lot of noodlewhores drive teslas too.

I was convicted for drug possession/lost my licence over a 13 months ago now and still didnt finish my 12 months program :feelstastyman: :cryfeels:
Brutal driverlicensepill