Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting what i want most beside sex

• Thread starter Deleted member 10150
  • Start date
Deleted member 10150

Deleted member 10150

cRope
-
want to have company of friends singles nad couples to go to the natural parks and music festivals to help me find new girls and comfy jobs to not be ALONE to send sms for my birthdays and even presents , to ask me to gi whit them and cry if i say no.....

i cant have this even if i have money i dont like fake friends its shallow and i see how ppl want for me and dont want me

if i have money i will be ALONE

u r left out bc ur an ugly low status male outcast

Same for me. I'm an inept to socialize even here that I have the opportunity I don't make the step to talk to somebody , maybe for fear of rejection? or for not been doxxed , anyways. I rather more have money at this very moment than frienship

yea it would be nice to have friends but im incapable of connecting with normalfags

I want a caring gf tbh

Agony is born of desire

That's what you get for wanting

I actually had a conversation today. It was very rare. The landlord... I paid my rent and he was chatty.

I personally want the opposite I only want to talk to myself and be in absolute isolation, away from the world as a whole and without anyone to talk to or bother me in any way.

I want a beta uprising and die violently

I don’t want sex. I want my oneitis because she was my best friend and the only person i could talk to without being judged. She completely accepted my autism and supported me through everything.

I personally want the opposite I only want to talk to myself and be in absolute isolation, away from the world as a whole and without anyone to talk to or bother me in any way.

same after blackpill