Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based What i would do if i were the president of USA

• Thread starter Deleted member 30248
  • Start date
Deleted member 30248

Deleted member 30248

i fucked your mom and sister
-
Disclaimer : This is only satire and only a hypothetical situation.

1. Abolish women’s rights.
2. Make women property, allowing men to buy and sell them like any other economic goods, creating solutions for us incels to ascend and creating a whole new economic domain.
3. Public execution of male Incel Tear users.
4. Public and free sex service provided by female Incel Tear users. They are not allowed to refuse.
5. Banning LGBTQ. No one in this country is allowed to be a faggot or a disgusting tranny. Punishment is execution.
6. All FDS members will be used as lab rats for dangerous experiments.
7. Consent is abolished, women are property. No age limit.
8. Scientists will be forced to find cure for us incels’ problems, such as short height, small penis etc, without ridiculous surgeries that cost a whole bank account.
9. Anyone who tries to spread their feminism or queer bullshit will be executed.
10. Women who engage in sexual activities with anyone other than their owner will be executed and the expense will be provided to the property owner by the other man which will also be executed.

Anything that i missed? These are just the ones to fix our problems.

Another IT bait thread tbh.

Very based list. I agree with all of them except for 3 and 4. All IT users should just be slowly tortured to death through many brutal ways in the scenario regardless of gender
:soy:

siberia-like work camps for chads and stacys who disobey

Based.

2. Make women property, allowing men to buy and sell them like any other economic goods, creating solutions for us incels to ascend and creating a whole new economic domain.
You'll need money for that. NEETfags on suicide watch.

Giga based.

4. Public and free sex service provided by female Incel Tear users. They are not allowed to refuse
I would spit and choke those hambeasts.

5. Banning LGBTQ. No one in this country is allowed to be a faggot or a disgusting tranny. Punishment is execution.
Tranny Execution is based but I'm not sure about fags. Most of them are born like that so what can one even do about it? Best option would be to create a separate country/state for Faggots away from straight people.
Trannies should be sent to a mental institution.

I'll experiment on them with my dick and my fist.

Age limit should be set to puberty.
Raping of used up non virgins girls shouldn't be a crime. But if you rape a virgin girl then you have to marry her. And if another married guy rapes a virgin then it should be an offense because if not then the Chaddiest and Biggest Guys will rape all the girls and the 5'5 ricecels will have to wife up used up girls. Not good in my opinion. Everyone should be entitled to a virgin faithful wife.

8. Scientists will be forced to find cure for us incels’ problems, such as short height, small penis etc, without ridiculous surgeries that cost a whole bank account.
Don't know about this ngl but it sounds good.

9. Anyone who tries to spread their feminism or queer bullshit will be executed.
Based.

10. Women who engage in sexual activities with anyone other than their owner will be executed and the expense will be provided to the property owner by the other man which will also be executed
Giga based.

You have my vote.

Another IT bait thread.Fuck you OP.

I won’t comment on anything, I don’t want to end up on IT

But I’ll say one thing, that you forgot:
11. Death penalty for pedos

This will be on IT and rake 500+ updoots. Not that I care about IT or reddit but just letting you know.
hm, i see. well my intentions were not to end up there but to discuss with others, i dont get why everyone says bait :feelsbadman:

can i spam? or is that not allowed at the sewers too
Spam is allowed in the sewers, only blatant spamming is not allowed. See this section for the rules in the sewers and other stuff tbh :

IT’S SO OVER FOR YOU.IMAGINE CARING ABOUT YOUR RANK AND REPUTATION ON AN INCEL FORUM.ROPE ASAP
why are you trying to degrade this forum. if its just an incel forum why are you here? by wishing another incel to commit suicide you just played yourself. good luck.

why are you trying to degrade this forum. if its just an incel forum why are you here? by wishing another incel to commit suicide you just played yourself. good luck.
Just shit posting bro.Don’t take it srsly

Just shit posting bro.Don’t take it srsly
haha yeah! sure. how pathetic you are. you coward, you cant even back your words. we both know you werent shitposting, come on lol.

Tear down the big corporations that feed off cheap labor and sell us over valued garbage products

Nice IT bait.

Real solution - Make fornication illegal and the foids will chose to either marry us or be alone.

Nice IT bait.

Real solution - Make fornication illegal and the foids will chose to either marry us or be alone.
They will do it in secret instead like glory holes

I support every single one of these, this would be the perfect society

Disclaimer : This is only satire and only a hypothetical situation.

4. Public and free sex service provided by female Incel Tear users. They are not allowed to refuse.
10. Women who engage in sexual activities with anyone other than their owner will be executed and the expense will be provided to the property owner by the other man which will also be executed.

Anything that i missed? These are just the ones to fix our problems.
just make women as slaves especially sex slaves