Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What if I used betabuxxing and JBW to get a noodlewhore and made her abort all HAPA boys

Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★★★
As Asian women are more submissive, maybe she would agree to abort male fetuses, or take some future medicine to make sure it's only girls.
I will try and enlighten them with monogamous values, e.g. lowkey punishing them or rewarding them depending on their dating behaviour (e.g. if they have a long term boyfriend I will pay them some romance trip or some bullshit)

I would move with my family to some place that is already a racial mix-up, like Hawaii or the Philippines.

I would make like 4 daughters. The more women = the lower their SMV. And the earlier girls will have to panick to find a husband if they still want children.

I would not give them a phone until they're older, and I would expose them to traditional Western values and based anti ""refugee"" media early on.

What do you think?
The only sad thing is that I will never be able to teach my children my coding skills. (unless noodlewhore has high IQ genes maybe)

But then again, Santa Barbara City College has 54%foids and it really didn't help neither jfl:feelsbadman:

Dont make her abort, make her suffer and lose her life taking care of the children.

If she abort, she will still have time to fuck chad

Honestly, it would be hard for me to not to try to kill her

I just want a girlfriend who loves me and helps me cope with life. I can help her cope too.
Dont make her abort, make her suffer and lose her life taking care of the children.

If she abort, she will still have time to fuck chad
bluepill if you think having kids will make her not fuck chad
lmao why do you think so many single mothers are out there tryna find "a man" meanwhile their 5 year old kid is starving to death and hasn't showered in weeks

I just want a girlfriend who loves me and helps me cope with life. I can help her cope too.

bluepill if you think having kids will make her not fuck chad
lmao why do you think so many single mothers are out there tryna find "a man" meanwhile their 5 year old kid is starving to death and hasn't showered in weeks
She will suffer more if she has to take care of the children, she will have less time to fuck chad and will be more physically and mentally exhausted.

Bluepill if you let she be free, she is not entitled to freedom.

I dont care about the kid, I care about if the foid will suffer or not, and also if the kid is a foid, it will be double strike

Good luck with that, GrAY guy

She will suffer more if she has to take care of the children, she will have less time to fuck chad and will be more physically and mentally exhausted.

Bluepill if you let she be free, she is not entitled to freedom.

I dont care about the kid, I care about if the foid will suffer or not, and also if the kid is a foid, it will be double strike
i kinda feel the same but i feel bad for kids that grow up in that situation. As someone who grew up with a single mom, it's not good. You don't feel like a "man" or anything. And there never was anyone there to show the ropes on being a man or getting women or being successful. I'm fairly anti "dating single moms" but at the same time, i think the kids of single moms need someone to be there to be the man or father figure to them.

i kinda feel the same but i feel bad for kids that grow up in that situation. As someone who grew up with a single mom, it's not good. You don't feel like a "man" or anything. And there never was anyone there to show the ropes on being a man or getting women or being successful. I'm fairly anti "dating single moms" but at the same time, i think the kids of single moms need someone to be there to be the man or father figure to them.
No, they dont need, a man figure will make no difference in your romantic sucess, you are just trying to cope and blame something that is non related to your appearence.

The kids are going to grow and be a dirty slut foid, or a wageslave man, having a parental figure will make no difference in their futures.

You know that you can sue your father for emotional negligence, right? You can make some money at least.

Cuck if you think single mothers are entitled to something, they choosed chad, now they are just suffering the consequences of their actions

No, they dont need, a man figure will make no difference in your romantic sucess, you are just trying to cope and blame something that is non related to your appearence.

The kids are going to grow and be a dirty slut foid, or a wageslave man, having a parental figure will make no difference in their futures.

You know that you can sue your father for emotional negligence, right? You can make some money at least.

Cuck if you think single mothers are entitled to something, they choosed chad, now they are just suffering the consequences of their actions
lol i can? bruh i'd sue my dad ngl if i could. He deserves it.
But i'm not meaning the women deserve a second chance, but that the kids do. Idk you already stated that their future is already set in stone, which is true ngl. But idk, i still feel bad since i have experience with it

Why do you want to pop up 4 whores that are going to get fucked by chads and tyrone while you're miserable with chink whore?
He can either niggermaxx or Fritzlmaxx, it’s a win-win situation.

But then again, Santa Barbara City College has 54%foids and it really didn't help neither jfl:feelsbadman:

:feelswhat: