Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What if incels were a Warcraft race?

Pitar62

Pitar62

Officer
★★★
If incels were a World of Warcraft race, we'd definitely be the undead. They're literally called "Forsaken".
They are zombies that gained back their consciousness, but humans wouldn't have them back just because they are too ugly.
So they joined the horde, a faction that exists to ensure mutual survival in a world where cucks (alliance) want to exterminate them.
Playing as a forsaken in warcraft is megacope. Just undeadmaxx.

I want to play wow, too expensive ngl

I played as an undead mage. The problem with Forsaken is ur fighting under a dead gigastacey leader - Slyvannas. :feelskek: :feelskek:

I played as an undead mage. The problem with Forsaken is ur fighting under a dead gigastacey leader - Slyvannas. :feelskek: :feelskek:
Good news for you, she abandoned the horde. She doesn't lead the forsaken anymore. She might even be the antagonist in the new expansion.

Good news for you, she abandoned the horde. She doesn't lead the forsaken anymore. She might even be the antagonist in the new expansion.
Didn't kno abt this tbh.
@anon1822 thoughts?

Special ability: ER

Type: Ranged/Multi Target

Description: Deals more damage when recently damaged bye foids or soy cucks. Damage increases based on how much damage was recieved. Cannot be used on another incel.

Special ability: ER

Type: Ranged/Multi Target

Description: Deals more damage when recently damaged bye foids or soy cucks. Damage increases based on how much damage was recieved. Cannot be used on another incel.
Would that be a hunter?