Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope What if there was a mythical foid named "The incel slayer" who offered to take all the incel's virginity for free

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
Would we be volcels if we don't take her offer, and if we do would it still make us incels?

I'd ask her to help me rope tbh.

And the line would be how long?
Would I still be alive when it was my turn?

And the line would be how long?
Would I still be alive when it was my turn?
What if there was an incel slayer in every town.

You'd be a volcel for refusing the sex but if she indiscriminately fucks every incel, then you won't be rid of your inceldom

Sounds like a major honeypot to me

There is. You just have to pay for it.

Just inject me with aids at that point.

She wouldn't have to worry about std's, at least from those of us who didn't inherit herpes from our whore moms.

Dont need. I need a dominance not charity.

in your dreams lol

These comments are full of ridiculous statements like needing to "feel like I earned it". WTH did chads do to earn it other than having good genetics. Fact is nobody really earns sex unless you are talking about trading resources for sex, which is obviously a shitty deal. What kind of an idiotic incel would refuse to free sex with a female that would by all means be legal and cost nothing?

That's volcel thinking, ofc I'd take it, I don't want to die a virgin, unless she has some nasty STD she's spreading or would accuse incels of rape after the event. But for the sake of the hypothetical scenario, there's no reason to refuse. You get to experience what you desire with no cost.

Also I assume such a female would have an incel fetish, otherwise why would she offer sex to incels free of charge, without profiting, so in such a case the female would be kinky and passionate, allowing you to experience the same quality of sex as chad does, once in your life.

These comments are full of ridiculous statements like needing to "feel like I earned it". WTH did chads do to earn it other than having good genetics. Fact is nobody really earns sex unless you are talking about trading resources for sex, which is obviously a shitty deal. What kind of an idiotic incel would refuse to free sex with a female that would by all means be legal and cost nothing?

That's volcel thinking, ofc I'd take it, I don't want to die a virgin, unless she has some nasty STD she's spreading or would accuse incels of rape after the event. But for the sake of the hypothetical scenario, there's no reason to refuse. You get to experience what you desire with no cost.

Also I assume such a female would have an incel fetish, otherwise why would she offer sex to incels free of charge, without profiting, so in such a case the female would be kinky and passionate, allowing you to experience the same quality of sex as chad does, once in your life.
I'd jump on it no questions asked. These responses don't make sense to me either.

It would be like socialized healthcare, an astronomically long waiting period and extremely low quality
And you would feel ashamed for having to go there. Just like the people who depend on food stamps.
If it is something that is just given to me, it doesn't feel like I've earned it.
That's exactly how chads get women though. They only have to exist.

she will infecd us whit STDs

She wouldn't count

This is the closest thing I've found, the camera guy told this 19 yrs old British foid on holiday in America that he's a virgin earlier on in the video. She calls herself the virgin slayer and then gets his number. If you guys wanna contact her don't bother, she has 100k followers on insta and her parents are sort of well known actors. Minute 8:27

This is the closest thing I've found, the camera guy told this 19 yrs old British foid on holiday in America that he's a virgin earlier on in the video. She calls herself the virgin slayer and then gets his number. If you guys wanna contact her don't bother, she has 100k followers on insta and her parents are sort of well known actors. Minute 8:27

If they can fuck dogs then they can fuck incels too.

They exist, but they're all over 60.
I can GUARANTEE you that anyone here can get a woman over 60.

Wouldn't that be the same thing as a hiring a whore?

I’d hop on that chance. Granted it’ll never be a reality, but it would be nice

This would be impossible to ever exist in this dimension.

B30C5537 38D1 457B 8F10 0938845F7379

Maybe.... likely, tbh