Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What if this site is what I fear it truly is?

• Thread starter Words2_live_bye
  • Start date
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
A honeypot. A place of containment. A place to study us and use us as test subjects. Imagine if all of our IPs and post history is being recorded (which it is) but what if it's being run by (((them))), or FBI, or simply Inceltears? We have no proof that any of the mods or Sergeant Incel is who or what they say they are.
My friend was once in a VRchat lobby/server, and he found out that the place was being run by a "Behavioral studies" program. The lead guy was Jewish, and was studying the people (goyim) to find out how they act in what they think is "private" and what they talk about, plus personal information they share. All under the guise of "Hey bros, come play on my videogame VR lobby"
Shit's real, believe it or not. And this place could be one too.
There's a user here, who's signature is "Post like the FBI is watching", or something along those lines, and you best be doing that, unless you want to risk being acted upon

Yes we are a fucking zoo

Yes we are a fucking zoo
The mods are zookeepers
we are the animals
the visitors are Inceltears and normies
the cage is this existence

well you're already here so too late either way

Lol who cares. It's fucking over for us now and forever

It propably is but who cares tbh

I am such a retard my country's intelligence agency probably doesn't take anything I say here seriously so whatever

Lookism.net was ironically the only unsurveiled incel board on the internet. That's why (((zesto))) took it over and deleted all the content.

The mods are zookeepers
we are the animals
Nah bro. If it was a honeypot they would've broke into our houses at night and killed us in our sleep a long time ago.

I don't care tbh, I have nothing to hide or to lose.

This place definetly makes us more contempt with our obviously unfair situation, and makes any kind of revolution even less probable. That's for sure. But I doubt it's something intentional. Almost any oppressed minority chooses the endless complaint to a surely lost revolution.

Nothing is private anymore buddy boyo FBI is always watching :feelzez:

Big brother is watching.

I legit believe some of the users here are just posting to trigger reactions. Undercover fbicels maybe?

Every forum around is basically a honeypot OP.

Jews pretty much have JIDF sayanim planted everywhere closely monitoring every single thing anyone of us ever says for illegality so they can have us arrested and or silenced.

Fortunately all they can do to us in the US (due to our free speech rights) is attempt to shame us and make wage cucks lose their jobs for their speech and or ban us off of certain forums where their control is more out in the open but I'm pretty sure Europeans and others without clear cut speech rights have it far worse and really do get locked up ie I think Stormfront (another honeypot along with VNN) as part of it's mission to pretend to be pro white had an entire board dedicated to a man named "Terry Tremaine" I believe it was who I think was a Canadian or something to that effect that was locked up by the Jews over there for "hate speech" and as such is now a political prisoner.

Anyway though as others have said just pay attention to your particular countries laws and don't say anything against said laws and you'll generally be safe from Jew's anti speech predations.

The fbi is watching.They have been for the longest time.
And as for the kikes.Let them have their little containment project.I don't care.

Im lucky, people dont know anything about incels here.

Idk I'm a nofriender so a FBI friendo sounds neataroony

This place is probably run by psychology/psychiatry Jews from Tavistock.

We are already worthless so it doesn't matter
full

If there are female FBI operatives larping as incels here, they can suck my cock.