Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope What if we all got surgeries and became a forum of chads

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
We would be swimming in so much pussy :feelzez: :feelzez: :feelzez: . IT wouldn’t even hate us anymore and femanons would actually want us.
us in paradoxical universe where we all make millions:
7E3B47F2 6377 4B64 B18B 0E5ED99F65B4

Just delusionmaxx and dreammaxx theory

There's no surgery that could ascend me to the chad level.

Idk bro a good fucking chin will make heads turn
My potential is 5-6 max. Surgery was never a way to become a chad for me. I just want it for health benefits.

IT wouldn’t even hate us anymore and femanons would actually want us.
They would be begging us for forgiveness and be like "we were just joking guys, teehee."

Just get a skull transplant theory.

We would be swimming in so much pussy :feelzez: :feelzez: :feelzez: . IT wouldn’t even hate us anymore and femanons would actually want us.
us in paradoxical universe where we all make millions:
View attachment 208847
that's exactly what we're going to do
You're looking at 11k future slayers, buddy boyo

Let's write Trump a letter. Perhaps he got a billion tp spare. I would become his personal soldier to pay off the debt I owe him. True ascension and happiness with stacey in luxury has no pricetag.

I would still hate women and simps

6 months ago I did orthognathic surgery and I'm still incel :feelsbadman:

that's exactly what we're going to do
You're looking at 11k future slayers, buddy boyo

It will be slaying on a such a high level it's not from this earth. I already pity my first foid.

6 months ago I did orthognathic surgery and I'm still incel :feelsbadman:
Damn... Was it to correct something or did you genuinely gain a strong jawline and a chin

Hypergamy.
How cannot notice this... unless you are an ITcel

Last edited:
Is that an incel meetup photo u just posted there?

I said surgery do you know what surgery is
Apart that surgery only would work for men with reasonable base of a set of other physical traits (don't think in 5'2 ethnics with barely an adult frame would work that much), women will still filter guys with the best features among the "surgically improved" and non surgically improved and set a new hierarchy of men.

Apart that surgery only would work for men with reasonable base of a set of other physical traits (don't think in 5'2 ethnics with barely an adult frame would work that much), women will still filter guys with the best features among the "surgically improved" and non surgically improved and set a new hierarchy of men.
They don’t gotta know who’s “surgically improved” though.

Hypergamy would adjust. The 1% toilets are attracted to goes to .1%.

No surgery for my autism

There’s all types of surgeries amigo realistically we could carve our face into chad

Good point. Technology & science is advancing too, like I wouldn't be surprised if in 10 years that can cause real hair growth, that would improve a lot of peoples thin hair.

2016 11 153 chin implant

They don't call it Chads.co for nothing.

Every male at my college looks like the chads In the picture.

If only I had the money
(Around $16,000-$20,000 to fly out for Leg Lengthening in Russia)

Attachments

• 0A338078-4BEA-43B1-8E83-AFD1DF9F398C.jpeg
    0A338078-4BEA-43B1-8E83-AFD1DF9F398C.jpeg
    4.9 KB · Views: 5
Don’t be redpilled

No surgery for your face

We already are chads.co

You mean we aren't already all fakecel LARPERS like @Einon :feelshehe: :feelshehe: :feelshehe: :feelshehe: :feelshehe: :feelshehe: :feelshehe: :feelshehe:

Most self-proclaimed incels aren't trucel.
Friendly reminder.

based chad worship

based chad worship
Not chad worship. Jfl if you think getting surgery to be a sex god is worshipping chad
Most self-proclaimed incels aren't trucel.
Friendly reminder.

They were all faggots from Reddit, I doubt half the people on here come close to normie in terms of looks tbh were more legit than them

90% of this forum is made of Chad larpers already.
I don’t think Chad would use a forum like this tbh. Chad already knows female nature and couldn’t care less about extremely ugly virgins congregating online