Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What if we statusmaxxed through philanthropic efforts? Would you try it as an effort to get laid?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
What if we took the incel brand and turned it into something like the Shriners? A secret club of men who gather money for charitable purposes. We could support causes like testicular cancer, and legal defense for men at risk of getting fucked by biased courts.

Imagine we had Incel Shriner chapters all across the world, and that there was one where you lived. And by joining it, you would have a reputation in your community as a do-gooder. Not a creep or a monster. Not just a do-gooder, but an advocate for important men's rights messages. Does that sound like something you'd be into?

No. Also wont get you laid, you bluepilled idiot.

jfl even chad advocating for low status male's rights would hurt his smv.

donating to those causes you listed would be considered misogynistic and hateful and alt right dogwhistling by internet foids/soys tbh (and they are the only ones who care about incels)

jfl even chad advocating for low status male's rights would hurt his smv.
cope, women secretly fuck these kinds of men if they are chads, but cheat on their soy feminist bf's.

cope, women secretly fuck these kinds of men if they are chads, but cheat on their soy feminist bf's.
No.
It's the one exception to chad always winning.

Most foids start getting less attracted to chads that exclusively help low status males in any way that isn't virtue signaling but a real effort.

Last edited:
No.

Most foids start getting less attracted to chads that help low status males in any way that isn't virtue signaling but a real effort.
Maybe, I know feminist chads would get cucked by a more manly chad. But I guess something like that might be the case for MRA simps as well

Maybe, I know feminist chads would get cucked by a more manly chad. But I guess something like that might be the case for MRA simps as well
Don't get me wrong if he was super hot they'd still bang.

But chads that sincerely look after the well being of low status males repel foids. Maybe not enough to turn them off completely but it makes foids think less of them.
And chadlites that sincerely look out for the interest of low status males can go down from chadlite to normie rank in foids eyes.

Foids get confused and disgusted at what they see as higher tier males helping lower tier males.

Don't get me wrong if he was super hot they'd still bang.

But chads that sincerely look after the well being of low status males repel foids. Maybe not enough to turn them off completely but it makes foids think less of them.
And chadlites that sincerely look out for the interest of low status males can go down from chadlite to normie rank in foids eyes.

Foids get confused and disgusted at what they see as higher tier males helping lower tier males.
Most MRA's are aleady normies. If chads did it, they would find excuses of why he is amazing due to halo effect, and say she sees his points. Then gets fucked by him

Most MRA's are aleady normies. If chads did it, they would find excuses of why he is amazing due to halo effect, and say she sees his points. Then gets fucked by him
No imo chads that did that would still manage to fuck foids because of their sheer better looks and masculinity compared to other guys.
But a chad that advocated for the cause of higher social status groups like women, children and pets would outslay the chad that advocated for some of the most hated members of society: low status males that failed at life and had relationships that didn't work out.

Last edited:
No imo chads that did that would still manage to fuck foids because of their sheer better looks and masculinity compared to other guys.
But a chad that advocated for the cause of higher social status groups like women, children and pets would outslay the chad that advocated for some of the most hated members of society: low status males that failed at life and had relationships that didn't work out.
It might have an influence, but personally I don't think foids give af about ideology. If it's Chad, they'll change their beliefs to match his in order to try to be with him. Blackpill is law.

It might have an influence, but personally I don't think foids give af about ideology.
Idk there's reasons why foids would be adverse to even chads helping lower status males exclusively.
It makes life worse for them and decreases their chances of being left alone by their looksmatch if things are fairer.

If it's Chad, they'll change their beliefs to match his in order to try to be with him. Blackpill is law.
Yeah but that's the one exception.
Foids cannot pretend for very long to look at low status males without disdain.

Again they'll still fuck a good looking enough chad that might advocate for low status males but they'd never be able to fully copy his position wholeheartedly. It just goes against their instinct.
They are repulsed by and look down on lower status uglier males that they can't virtue signal about.

Last edited:
What if we took the incel brand and turned it into something like the Shriners? A secret club of men who gather money for charitable purposes. We could support causes like testicular cancer, and legal defense for men at risk of getting fucked by biased courts.

Imagine we had Incel Shriner chapters all across the world, and that there was one where you lived. And by joining it, you would have a reputation in your community as a do-gooder. Not a creep or a monster. Not just a do-gooder, but an advocate for important men's rights messages. Does that sound like something you'd be into?

I’m a huge proponent of this idea, not to get laid, but as a PR exercise- moderating and generating discussion in the media.

Registering a charity under incel branding and donating to a carefully curated set of uncontroversial charities (e.g. animal welfare and not some bs 1st world rights organisations)

As far as I’m aware, no unified official incel organisation exists- and for a charity to be the first is a powerful statement.

Wether or not you agree with charity, you live gotta recognise this as a positive move for advancing discussion at the very least.

Im well aware that I’m opening myself and OP to scathing criticism here, as organised action is generally seen as cringe (and I think it is) but its a necessary evil we must endure.

Thoughts?

Idk there's reasons why foids would be adverse to even chads helping lower status males exclusively.
It makes life worse for them and decreases their chances of being left alone by their looksmatch if things are fairer.

Yeah but that's the one exception.
Foids cannot pretend for very long to look at low status males without disdain.

Again they'll still fuck a good looking enough chad that might advocate for low status males but they'd never be able to fully copy his position wholeheartedly. It just goes against their instinct.
They are repulsed by and look down on lower status uglier males that they can't virtue signal about.
Idk, I think females like chad more than they dislike subhumans. They don't even think about subhumans most of the time, they are just repulsed in the moment when they see us.

Idk, I think females like chad more than they dislike subhumans. They don't even think about subhumans most of the time, they are just repulsed in the moment when they see us.
That depends on how much the chad mogs other chads according to the foid tbh
But imo a chadlite advocating exclusively in the interest of low status males would turn off a lot of foids and cause him to drop to normie status in most foid's eyes.

That depends on how much the chad mogs other chads according to the foid tbh
But imo a chadlite advocating exclusively in the interest of low status males would turn off a lot of foids and cause him to drop to normie status in most foid's eyes.
chadlite, not sure how females even react to chadlites tbh.
I thought chadlite are the species females want to be with due to looks, but won't ask out.
But Chad is someone they will throw themselves towards and will do stupid shit for him to give her attention.

chadlite, not sure how females even react to chadlites tbh.
I thought chadlite are the species females want to be with due to looks, but won't ask out.
Yeah chadlite isn't enough to make foids move mountains for them like they do with chads.

But Chad is someone they will throw themselves towards and will do stupid shit for him to give her attention.
Again depends on the foid and how good looking the chad is.
Some foids have very high standards so that not even a regular chad will do for them to submit themselves to him.

Yeah chadlite isn't enough to make foids move mountains for them like they do with chads.

Again depends on the foid and how good looking the chad is.
Some foids have very high standards so that not even a regular chad will do for them to submit themselves to him.
I wish I was Chad
:cryfeels: :cryfeels:

It's chad you want to be or nothing if you are male tbh
Not even normies have that enviable of lives with chadlites and chads being around.
for future generations, genocide all non chad and chadlites at birth?

for future generations, genocide all non chad and chadlites at birth?
Post scarcity future where reproduction and having children isn't the norm except for the genetically gifted.
That's where society could eventually move to but it's going to take decades.

Not like we have much say in it though.
Liberal immigration policies are going to continue to be pushed for a while even after population is predicted to peak in the latter part of this century

Western countries need to stop relying on ponzi schemes like social safety nets supported by and depending on a growing population of young workers.
They especially need to stop with this short term "solution" of getting more people from ethnic countries to move to western majority white countries.
It's just not working and is contributing a lot to modern mass inceldom.

Post scarcity future where reproduction and having children isn't the norm except for the genetically gifted.
That's where society could eventually move to but it's going to take decades.

Not like we have much say in it though.
Liberal immigration policies are going to continue to be pushed for a while even after population is predicted to peak in the latter part of this century

Western countries need to stop relying on ponzi schemes like social safety nets supported by and depending on a growing population of young workers.
They especially need to stop with this short term "solution" of getting more people from ethnic countries to move to western majority white countries.
It's just not working and is contributing a lot to modern mass inceldom.
Social security is the biggest ponzi scheme in history, I remember watching a video about it by some libertarians

Social security is the biggest ponzi scheme in history, I remember watching a video about it by some libertarians
The need to make up for social safety nets for Boomers and Gen X that have been paying into these funds all their lives is driving a lot of pro immigration sentiment from economic "elites".
That and corporations that want to drive down wages.

Unfortunately because of women's racial dating "preferences" selecting mostly for white and black in western anglo countries this means the pool of younger workers from ethnic countries that moves to western anglo countries suffers inceldom if male or at least a lot of their male children that they may have suffer inceldom.

Immigration is a short term solution to what ails western anglo countries but economic "elites" insist on chasing these short term gains and not thinking or caring for the long term ramifications of such policies.

Only white and black men are welcome in western countries and the culture you see and stories you hear prove it everyday.

The need to make up for social safety nets for Boomers and Gen X that have been paying into these funds all their lives is driving a lot of pro immigration sentiment from economic "elites".
That and corporations that want to drive down wages.

Unfortunately because of women's racial dating "preferences" selecting mostly for white and black in western anglo countries this means the pool of younger workers from ethnic countries that moves to western anglo countries suffers inceldom if male or at least a lot of their male children that they may have suffer inceldom.

Immigration is a short term solution to what ails western anglo countries but economic "elites" insist on chasing these short term gains and not thinking or caring for the long term ramifications of such policies.
all elites care about is money, they want to drive down wages and become rich

all elites care about is money, they want to drive down wages and become rich
Yeah which is why sadly these issues talked about here aren't going away anytime soon.
Women aren't going to change.
Yeah east asian smv might be rising with kpop and soft power.
But there's only enough room at the top for a few.
No chance for brown skinned ethnic males tbhngl

Pretty much every guy that slays in western anglo countries is white, black, latino or (increasingly these days) east asian.

This.

No I wouldn't try it. Giving away money only decreases your status and there's plenty of charities where you can do that already.

philantropy =/= pussy

this is fucking stupid

why even bother

Might as well join some cults and get rich that way by larping in their Satanic rituals. Well until they decide to kill you as part of the ritual or something lol. Though I wouldn't even object as I am already dead.

I think women who march for women are whores, I think blacks marching for blacks are dumb as fuck and I think dudes who only raise money for dudes is also retarded as fuck and despite soy SJWs not recognizing my first 2 factual statements they'll sure as hell see it when the evil white men do it and you'll only hurt your chances of getting laid.

However I've seen worse ideas, god knows women love to virtue signal and since they betabuxx they could betabux and virtuesignal at the same time putting you up slighly above the average betabuxxer. But yeah raise money for animals or homeless or something definitely not mens issues, you'd probably even have to raise money for foids if you wanted to maximize your chances but fuck that shit.

Caring about others is a waste of time, especially as a pariah, only further your interests. If you're a genuine blackpilled incel, you cannot be a philanthropist, misanthropy is necessary. Individual human life has as much value as you can gain from it. I've already been aware of you for a long time, honestly I wouldn't be suprised if you're a glowie in the dark who's trying to 'deradicalize' the incelsphere, it's not gonna happen so you might as well give up pal. You're always too soft, it's obvious you don't hate enough.

Disappointment

No.

Most foids start getting less attracted to chads that exclusively help low status males in any way that isn't virtue signaling but a real effort.
Proof?

No good looking male celebrity or model ever made it a point to highlight them helping in any serious way divorced or incelibate unattractive males that are struggling in life.
There is no social recognition or reward for doing that.

Also no male celebrity or model has ever identified with or said they support men's rights activism but plenty have said they are feminists and support women's rights.
Supporting MRA causes and exclusively focusing on helping low status males reduces your SMV in women's eyes.

No good looking male celebrity or model ever made it a point to highlight them helping in any serious way divorced or incelibate unattractive males that are struggling in life.
There is no social recognition or reward for doing that.

Also no male celebrity or model has ever identified with or said they support men's rights activism but plenty have said they are feminists and support women's rights.
Supporting MRA causes and exclusively focusing on helping low status males reduces your SMV in women's eyes.
Redpill logic tbh

Redpill logic tbh
No it's in line with the blackpill.
If women really hate low status sexually unsuccessful men why would they not also start thinking less and liking less anyone that helped those kind of men?
A chadlite advocating for incel or men's rights causes would turn off a lot of women and they'd rather be around chadlites and chads that don't do that.

If women really hate low status sexually unsuccessful men why would they not also start thinking less and liking less anyone that helped those kind of men?
because they're attracted to looks not opinions

because they're attracted to looks not opinions
There's barely any male models or good looking males that even advocate for men's rights.
I'm sure they know such groups exist and the issues that are talked about and may even agree with some of what is brought up but they don't dare admit it in public.
Their smv would take a hit.

Meanwhile there are plenty of male models and good looking males that like to proclaim how they stick up for women and women's rights and keep emphasizing it because it generates a lot of fanfare.

There's barely any male models or good looking males that even advocate for men's rights.
Because they don't have any reason to give a shit
Their smv would take a hit.
It wouldn't. But their career might take a hit
Meanwhile there are plenty of male models and good looking males that like to proclaim how they stick up for women and women's rights and keep emphasizing it because it generates a lot of fanfare.
that's virtue signalling

Because they don't have any reason to give a shit
They don't have any reason to give a shit about others not related to them either and yet they do.

It wouldn't. But their career might take a hit
It would. Not enough that women wouldn't fuck them if they are good looking enough chads. But women would have a lesser opinion of them and a chadlite that tried to stick up for low status male's would confuse women and make women suspect that the chadlite might have been lower tier at one point and isn't a natural.

that's virtue signalling
No shit a lot of it is virtue signaling. But they don't bother ever doing it for primarily men.
There's even chads and chadlites that virtue signal for white supremacists and other socially unpopular groups.

They don't have any reason to give a shit about others not related to them either and yet they do.
Yes, they do. Virtue signalling. They don't actually give a shit. They say what the elite want them to say.
It would. Not enough that women wouldn't fuck them if they are good looking enough chads. But women would have a lesser opinion of them and a chadlite that tried to stick up for low status male's would confuse women and make women suspect that the chadlite might have been lower tier at one point and isn't a natural.
women don't have opinions
No shit a lot of it is virtue signaling. But they don't bother ever doing it for primarily men.
Virtue signalling against the mainstream is mostly worthless.
There's even chads and chadlites that virtue signal for white supremacists.
There's a few, sure. Not many. You could find a few that promote mra shit too if you look hard enough. It'll just never come close to the amount the virtue signal feminism.

There's a few, sure. Not many. You could find a few that promote mra shit too if you look hard enough. It'll just never come close to the amount the virtue signal feminism.
I have never come across any good looking male model that promotes or has shown support for MRA causes and if there are chadlites that bring it up now and then they are immediately scrutinized on their looks and SMV when they do and start being thought of as creeps.
The idea that they are natural born slayers also gets called into question.

The fastest way for a man to tank his SMV is to proclaim he supports the rights of low status sexually unattractive males and make a point of taking serious action to this cause helping that group exclusively.

Women are disgusted at higher tier looking males helping low status unremarkable, sexually unattractive non-NT males.
They find it weird and it makes them uncomfortable.
I've never seen an exception to this.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back