Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What I'll say to God if he's real when I die and stand before his judgement

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
"Dear God, I fully admit I was a recurrent sinner and a son of a bitch; I coveted other men's wives and daughters every single day of my fertile years, I was lazy AF, etc, etc."

"But at least all my sins were personal; I didn't tyrannically force others to sin like me by imposition of the law, like cucks who gave women rights and freedoms did when they forced all men to treat women like they were men, severely disrespecting Your commandments and ruining our nations in the process."

"All I can do at this points is ask for your forgiveness, but if I am to be punished, I just beg you not to be sent to the same place as those people. Thank You."

cuck if you don't shoot god when you meet him. we already are in hell.

I doubt they let you carry your weapons to a meeting with God. It'll be like that final Half-Life scene when you meet G-man, but you're stripped of all your weapons.

Plus, like G-man, I don't think God is even effected by shots.

God is to be judged here

There is no forgiveness after death.

A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished.

I would ask him why he gave me - and all humans - the built-in, overpowering desire to have sex and then make it so difficult - in my case downright impossible - to do it.

Of course, this is ridiculous since there is no fucking way that God actually exists, least of all the Abrahamic God.

Ok, then I say it to him now. I already had done it before tbh.

It's not that easy.

Well, if that's accurate, 99,9999% of people are going to hell.

Heaven will be like God, Jesus, Ned Flanders and a handful of saints taking turns playing ping-pong.

1. Jesus Christ is God.
  2. A third of mankind is Christian: so a lot of people are going in Heaven.

I'd like to ask Wtf is this all even about? A test? It's definitely not a fair one. A journey? Aren't you supposed to learn something along the journey? Or "make friend on the way"? I did neither of those. the experience? Are you trying to live though us to learn more?. Well, I still don't understand why anyone wants to know what it's like to be worthless.

What even is this about? I'd kill my own family to understand.

This tbh if you get close why not draw the knife? Fuck that miserly old hateful bastard for making us.
More proof that christcucks are the biggest copers. What is the point in serving a master that only wants to give you table scraps? Fuck his tabernacle who wants to be there anyway? Imagine being in heaven surrounded by chads and reddit cucks? Would rather have 2 clawed feet and wings.

Last edited:
Die with a gun and shoot him

Mastermind

i will go er in hell

wouldn't it be better to go ER in heaven? Really ruin that frat party they got up there.
implying heaven exist like who is gona go there anyway? monks? priests? wouldnt want to go er to those monkcels

implying heaven exist like who is gona go there anyway? monks? priests? wouldnt want to go er to those monkcels
Well it's gonna depend on our interpretations of the various faiths that all believe in the same god so if their canon is correct there are a million chads running around heaven mogging the fuck out of everyone anyway. Also your pure virgin waifu well how the fuck is your incel ass even after you followed all of gods commandments going to compete even with a golem that lives in heaven. You will be rejected in heaven also lulz. Your pure virgin waifu in heaven is going to get railed by like a golem a chad and an angel at the same time whilst you rot away in some library with a bunch of nerds.

Well it's gonna depend on our interpretations of the various faiths that all believe in the same god so if their canon is correct there are a million chads running around heaven mogging the fuck out of everyone anyway. Also your pure virgin waifu well how the fuck is your incel ass even after you followed all of gods commandments going to compete even with a golem that lives in heaven. You will be rejected in heaven also lulz. Your pure virgin waifu in heaven is going to get railed by like a golem a chad and an angel at the same time whilst you rot away in some library with a bunch of nerds.
did it really begun? if we are gona get cucked in the afterlife too then whats the point

Only chads go to heaven.

did it really begun? if we are gona get cucked in the afterlife too then whats the point
Remember the book in heaven we are supposed to "serve" and they don't really elaborate on what that means.

Remember the book in heaven we are supposed to "serve" and they don't really elaborate on what that means.
it propably means be a slave to chads while they are fucking our waifus its over

if i see him id say. you forreal nigga? fuck you for fucking me now give me paradise with 10000000 virgins

it propably means be a slave to chads while they are fucking our waifus its over
It's probably over for chads too imagine them getting punished in hell or if they are in heaven what the fuck are they gonna do? They can't serve we know how to serve they can't do shit.

It's probably over for chads too imagine them getting punished in hell or if they are in heaven what the fuck are they gonna do? They can't serve we know how to serve they can't do shit.
a chad cant go to hell he always wins after all he will find a way to bypass the serving and go straight into fucking our waifus FUCK there is no escaping the heavenpill it will come to you and crush your soul

a chad cant go to hell he always wins after all he will find a way to bypass the serving and go straight into fucking our waifus FUCK there is no escaping the heavenpill it will come to you and crush your soul
There is no escape from anything in clownworld or clownafterlife.

He must have all-out protection to defend and meet every individual who dies at every moment throughout the day, especially accounting for so many deaths that occurs on a daily basis.

1. Jesus Christ is God.
  2. A third of mankind is Christian: so a lot of people are going in Heaven.

I agree.

We need judgment day ASAP...

It’s way too torturous to live in this world as an ugly male.

I will ask him why he made me bald at 18.

Then he’ll probabaly respond “to test your faith bro”

Tbh, the creator or hacker of this world doesn't give a fuck about the suffering he brought upon, most likely left a recycling system as afterlife to keep feeding on suffering or killed himself and we are his fading traces until all goes away.

There is no heaven or hell but reincarnation

" FUCK U MOTHErFUCK BITCH FUCK YUOU"

God hates you.
@ReallyRice

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back